Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Disorder

CloneAid

I want to clone celebrity-babes like Nelly Furtado at least twice, so I can have a threesome with her.

"The Sixth Day" was an okay movie.

"Immortality thru Technology"? Bullshit. Immortality is overrated.

Clones? cults? what are those? i want to clone a cult, or cult a clone. anyway there really is no point to cloning a human now a day, we 6 billion strong. however if i could clone something i would clone a wolly mamoth and a neanderthal man, then watch em fight

How can you take something called 'CloneAid' seriously? CloneAid 'We're the CoolAid of cloning!'...

Raël said:

"Cloning will enable mankind to reach eternal life. The next step, like the Elohim do with their 25,000 years of scientific advance, will be to directly clone an adult person without having to go through the growth process and to transfer memory and personality in this person. Then, we wake up after death in a brand new body just like after a good night sleep!"

Ok, so what I think they're trying to do is clone a person before they die, and when the real person dies they want to give the clone life. That would be eternal life, if not that the the clone isn't actually you. He'll think he's you because he has your memeory and personality, but he would just be another person that's been programmed into your replica. So no that by no means is eternal life, it's creating new life sure, but it's not resurrecting it.

Surely this cloning thing (i'm not specifically talking about this bogus CLONAID thing) is vastly overrated.

By making clones of living creatures, you are in effect just making identical twins of them. They will be totally seperate entities. Cloning humans will be utterly pointless (unless you would indulge in the morally dubious activity of cloning humans to salvage them for "spare parts").

What these guys want is to resurrect humans by forming new bodies for the consciousness of the dying to inhabit. This is not possible with any present technology and I doubt it would be the best route to go if you want immortality.

Immortal humans might be a possibility in the future, however. Scientists are researching into the process of aging and it seems that some of the biological processes of aging might be undone.

Somehow I still think that there will always be some kind of barrier denying us eternal life, but the possibility of humans living insanely long lives (10000+) might still be open.

OK< you guys have the oppertunity to own your very own clone of whatever sexy bbe you want and you argue cloning is a bad thing?

And we already have immortality thanks to Alex Chui, retards.

I bet this would be useful for the scientologists: they could clone as many babies for them to eat as they wanted!

But they might do something horrific like make an army of john Travoltas to take over the world, or resurrect L. Ron Hubbard using a pube trapped in amber like Jurrassic Park!