Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marcaek

Midweek Melee #1: DBABRM DM

Alright, trying this. To start things off we'll be playing DBABRM. I'm going to stick to the small-medium sized and fast maps to keep the pace up. Straightup DM. Settings adjustable on the fly if I feel like it. Will have more advance warning in the future.

Game Mode: Deathmatch
WAD's: DBABrm, Eon Weapons V41, Text Colors
When: April 27th, 2016
Pacific Time: 14:30 (2:30 PM)
Eastern Time: 17:30 (5:30 PM)
UK Time: (10:30 PM)

Player/Client limit: 20/64
Time Limit: 5 minutes
Frag Limit: None
Maplist: DBAB01-10, 12-18, 20, 24, 30

Where: Best Ever servers

If Doomkid is reading this PM me on IRC sometime soon

Pretty solid considering the amount of advertising time. A good hour and half of 10-15 players fragging it up.

There'll be more warning in the future, I've just been busy and needed to test the waters a bit.

A poll thread will be coming soon once i figure out how tf to create one

Marcaek said:

A poll thread will be coming soon once i figure out how tf to create one

Polls can be created only in the "WADs & Mods" and "Everything Else" forums.

Maybe i should play i dislike tho how its EON and A3 oriented, should be better event with right ppl and settings.

edit: dont get me wrong, eon weapons are good but its not good for every event (dm, tdm) and stuff, i actually liked it only in eonduels. heh

LOL i really hate eonweapons everywhere, its really good for nos duels, good for lms but put it for for every DM servers is just terrible. But well some uknown players will be always join your events.

If attaching eon weapons to the server keeps you away, it's worth it. You don't support any community events anyway, go find a designated shitting street somewhere else.

I think the little amount of ppl on server (10-15). Was also bcz, YOU was on server. Reminds me this old days when you managed nitros and nobody was playing bcz of you. lmao

capodecima said:

I think the little amount of ppl on server (10-15). Was also bcz, YOU was on server. Reminds me this old days when you managed nitros and nobody was playing bcz of you. lmao

Yea nobody plays with me or my wads. Get real.

As for Nitro, the very few times I ran it garnered the same amount of players roughly as previous nitros (8-10) people. If you want to talk smack about failed events, check out this piece of shit. Your good friend nub_hat also drove other events into the ground, including Nitro. Seems the only person that kills events is you! I wonder why??????

See only random players or SUR? lol you are funny man.
edit also its not entirely your wads man, do you know how ended your its only wad "essay duels", unplayble maps about which joke ppl from russia to canada. Ofc you won cacoward but on this point Mobius won too basically thx drek and dusk which actually know how to map in MXU. :))

What the hell are you going on about "see only random players and SUR" Are you implying that the only players who matter are in clans or something? That should say a lot about someone who tried and failed to run an event.

Results speak volumes capo, and so do you! Luckily that's all archived so people can see what a generally toxic POS you are.

Marcaek said:

What the hell are you going on about "see only random players and SUR" Are you implying that the only players who matter are in clans or something? That should say a lot about someone who tried and failed to run an event.

Results speak volumes capo, and so do you! Luckily that's all archived so people can see what a generally toxic POS you are.

It's funny too because Capo would constantly 'revive' his FW clan whenever he couldn't get into any other clan; If Capo could read he'd only judge a book by its cover and seems to only care about clan affiliation, hence the "A3 Conspiracy" hogwash. Looking at the wads and events that Capo is responsible for also doesn't help Capo's case or credibility and I don't see how anyone can really gravitate towards that kind of suckcess.

It's okay now because now he's banned and now we can make bets on when he'll evade.

Oh, and the event went pretty well so good game. Revitalized the DM scene.

Woke up, saw Capo was banned, great way to start the day! Looking forward to FNF since I unfortunately missed the midweek event.

Doomkid said:

Woke up, saw Capo was banned, great way to start the day! Looking forward to FNF since I unfortunately missed the midweek event.

When Capo's banned first thing in the morning you know it's going to be a good day.

Don't wroy Doomkid there's a Midweek event next week from the looks of the poll that's up. :)

Yeah I'll close the poll Monday and run this coming week. The idea was to be bi-weekly BUT I think it could actually work as a weekly thing.