Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest MIND

This Game

I said I was joking and that it was meant to be the Columbine Massacre but it's funny that it's also the birth of the infamous fuhrer. Okay, not funny, since those are both tragedies. Uh.... coincidental? The only reason 420 has connection to pot is because pot possession is a 420.

Well, pot has a connection to Christians since the Rastafari partake in marijuana and believe in the Bible. That is my storyfact for the day. Maybe the next Wolfenstein game will take place in Jamaica?

MetroidJunkie said:

I said I was joking and that it was meant to be the Columbine Massacre but it's funny that it's also the birth of the infamous fuhrer. Okay, not funny, since those are both tragedies. Uh.... coincidental? The only reason 420 has connection to pot is because pot possession is a 420.

I know what you mean, but I wouldn't say his birth was a tragedy, that's like thinking that he was predestined to do what he did, do you believe in fate?

MINDustry said:

The game looks Satanic as shit which should piss Christians off.

Mormon here. I stand with Sandy Petersen on the issue.

Xerge said:

I know what you mean, but I wouldn't say his birth was a tragedy, that's like thinking that he was predestined to do what he did, do you believe in fate?

I guess you have a point, I mean it's tied to a tragedy since it was the birth of the man who would end up being arguably the most wicked man in history, especially recent history. I believe in free will but the greater power that looks over us also already knows what's going to happen.

Janus3003 said:

Mormon here. I stand with Sandy Petersen on the issue.

Agreed, the Satanic imagery doesn't bother me because it's not portrayed as a good thing. Hell is painted as horrific and brutal, with corpses and gore all over the place. The demons themselves don't even know the meaning of loyalty and will snap on each other at a moment's notice, makes them look simple minded and brutish.