Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deatheye

Why are the new Hellknights...

4 minutes ago, MetroidJunkie said:

So she'd prefer smaller and faster over bigger, more powerful blasts, and slower.

You fkn nailed it my friend. Most girls tend to prefer my larger Baron & pair of Cacodemons. 

On 29/04/2016 at 7:49 PM, Linguica said:

In Doom 3, the Hell Knights WERE the Barons of Hell - down to 2 of them coming out of the hell portal, etc.

In Doom 2016 the Hell Knights seem to have been recast back to their Doom 2 status as more of a mid-tier enemy - it seems like they don't even throw fireballs anymore and they act sort of like a big melee-only imp. Instead we have "real" Barons of Hell as big huge miniboss type monsters instead.

Am I the only guy here who thought the Hellknight design for Doom '16 looked like an enlarged and edited version of the Possessed Soldier?

5 hours ago, TFK said:

Am I the only guy here who thought the Hellknight design for Doom '16 looked like an enlarged and edited version of the Possessed Soldier?

More likely that the Possessed Soldier was based on the Hellknight design, given the HK design originated back in Doom 3.  I personally hadn't noticed a similarity, more that a few of the Doom 16 monsters ran with that kind of prominent-skull-bone look (The Summoner, Pinky, Lost Souls and Hell Guards all did, off the top of my head)

On 4/29/2016 at 12:56 PM, tempdecal.wad said:

There is, if you play the "Hell" level again, you'll meet them .

Are you talking about those scarred up Hell Knights? Because those are just Hell versions of Hell Knights.