Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

DOOM Soundtrack QnA

so I left like one message around twenty minutes ago and found it was not there anymore when I reloaded the page, figured it was fine, it might have probably been deleted because I linked a youtube video.

So I left another message asking the same question, this time without the link, literally five minutes ago, and it vanished in thin air as well. what the fuck is up?

ah, just wanted to ask him a long overdue question to finally know if we're getting something Doom 64-inspired in the soundtrack or if there was any influence of Aubrey Hodges' works.

not that important of a question and i'm more than sure he'd scroll past it anyway but I really wanted to get it across and figure why it got swiped under the rug twice. oh well.

Almonds said:

ah, just wanted to ask him a long overdue question to finally know if we're getting something Doom 64-inspired in the soundtrack or if there was any influence of Aubrey Hodges' works.

With respect, it's quite plain from all the gameplay videos that we're not, and there wasn't. I love Hodges' music as much as the next guy, but I can't see it working in the new Doom.

I was mainly referring to the more military rock inspired intermission screen, which I posted the youtube link of. You're right, though.

Can't wait to see it! Hopefully my question gets answered.

BluePineapple72 said:

I think Mick Gordon is making a teaser video, this might be something hell do sometimes before, during, or after the QnA

I heard that tune at the Doom 2016 Playthrough twitch stream! :D