Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

Door open with key

For me is puzzle make on Doom Builder a switcher, where can open a gate with blue key...

If I try make self or copy them from other WAD, it will dont work... I dont know...

I don't know what editor you are using or what map format but atlest in gzdoom builder (udmf format) when you are in sector mode there is a button called "make door from selection". This makes it so that you have a door that uses "generic door" -linespecial. If you then goto door's line's properties you can see an option that says "lock" (its a drop down menu). You can there select what kind lock you want.

Linedef type 32: D1 Door Open Stay (Blue key)

illuknisaa said:

I don't know what editor you are using or what map format but atlest in gzdoom builder (udmf format) when you are in sector mode there is a button called "make door from selection". This makes it so that you have a door that uses "generic door" -linespecial. If you then goto door's line's properties you can see an option that says "lock" (its a drop down menu). You can there select what kind lock you want.

http://i.imgur.com/mpsd1mz.jpg

I use Doom builder: http://www.doombuilder.com/
I tried make same as other WAD and it dont work... I can send you a WAD and you can look it. You want?

40oz said:

Linedef type 32: D1 Door Open Stay (Blue key)

Dont work too... I cant create a door :(

yaqxsw said:

Dont work too... I cant create a door :(

Take any sector and move the ceiling so it touches the floor and put the action on the outside lines so that the little marks are pointing outwards.

yaqxsw said:

For me is puzzle make on Doom Builder a switcher, where can open a gate with blue key...

If I try make self or copy them from other WAD, it will dont work... I dont know...

You should be more clear about which format you are using, because each one is different.

YES!!! WORK!!! NOW I UNDERSTAND HOW OPEN GATE!!!

My mistake: I create gate, where grow on ceil. For example

Room: 0 floor -128 ceil

Gate Mistake: 128 floor - 128 ceil
Gate right: 0 floor - 0 ceil