smoking/tobbaco doomers

do u use tobbacco  

53 members have voted

1. 1. do u use tobbacco

• yes i smoke
    • yes i chew
    • no dont use it, and find it offensive
    • no dont use it, but dont mind people who do

how many of the doomers smoke, or chew tobbaco.
i never saw a person smoke till i came to this country, however i dont smoke or chew, i find smoking very offensive, i will not date a girl who smokes(dont care how good looking she is) also i get a sore throat from being around people who do smoke. chewing is by far very offensive, it is just so horribly grosse i want to puke even thinking about it. the smell alone can make me vomit. strangely i think pipe smoke smells good, or atleast the pipe tobbaco.

so do u use it and how do u fell about it, if u do when did u start

There is no life without cigarettes. I started out at 15. I have to agree with you on chewing though. That's gross.

i have heard of people who ate a cigarette to quite, the taste was so horrible it made them puke when they did it and they could bare to pick one up after that. dad's ex-girlfriend did that

I smoke sometimes, at parties. But that's when I am pissed though :P

And I don't mind people that do, I mean, they can do whatever the fucking well please to their own body :)

I grew up in Utah, where tobacco is all but banned completely. (The MoMos have serious problems with tobacco and other mainstream drugs.) I was never really exposed to much second-hand smoke around here. It's amazing (to me) how many of the students at my school smoke, and how many people smoke in restaraunts and shit.

Myself, I never cared for smoking. Unfortunately I'm worried that if I tried smoking I might be irreversably hooked. I have some kind of psychological need to have something in my mouth whenever possible.

IMJack said:

I have some kind of psychological need to have something in my mouth whenever possible.

It's just too easy.
Actually I know what you mean. I think the oral fixation is what really hooks people.

IMJack said:

I have some kind of psychological need to have something in my mouth whenever possible.

Hi, my name is Lament, and I think I have a solution to your problem.

Lament said:

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Lament said:

Thou shalt die, mortal fool.

I started about a year ago, buying cigs from kids at school ($1 per smoke). My parents hate it, but fuck 'em. I don't smoke often, though, usually one or twice a month.

I used to love to smoke ci's when I was younger, but then I realized there's no point to it. They don't get you high and they give you lung cancer. As for the relaxed feeling I found that doing other stuff gives you a way nicer feeling of relaxation and is probably less harmfull than all that crap you have in ci's.

i dont care what people do to their bodeis, just what they do to others. if u smoke dont do it around people who dont and never do it around children, babies or while pregnant. my cousins do that and they wonder why their kids get sick so easily.

I have never smoked, and it's doubtful I ever will. Chewing is also not in with me. How you can date some redneck idiot with a mouthful of chewed-up tobacco is beyond me.

my parents used to alweys smoke around me when I was little, example #47 of why there breeding should be a privledge my parents shouldn't have deserved.

Lament said:

darknation - member #1 of the Lament Fan Club

I really have no idea why anyone would wish to waste their time and money on such a pointless habit.

fraggle said:

I really have no idea why anyone would wish to waste their time and money on such a pointless habit.

don't forget how they contaminate their bodies.

Er, to tell you the truth, I hate smokers. They kill people with their second-hand smoke, plus the smoke smells awful. Oh wait, it's not the smokers that i hate, but the big wigs in the ciggarret industry are the ones I hate. Glorifying smoking in all there flashy ads. I hate them. I wonder if there's a way to make a ciggaret with less the deadly chemicals and no nicotine?

Have never and will never smoke nor chew the shit. It's quite simply a disgusting addiction.

Serial_Killer said:

Yeah i smoke but not that much. I have like 3 or 4 a day.

Yay, my friend Uriah has activated his account!

Serial_Killer said:

Yeah i smoke but not that much. I have like 3 or 4 a day.

Is THAT all?

I started smoking a few years ago. When i was going thru 20 a day, i knew it was time to quit.
However, being me, i thought 'fuck that' and just started rolling ciggies instead. Buying the smuggled stuff can bring the price down even further.

While I generally don't mind that people smoke I am forced to mind sometimes. My lungs are not very good at handling smoke. If I am in a very small room and everyone smokes I have to go out sometimes to breathe properly. I hate when people are blowing smoke in my face because it irritates my eyes and throat.

Weirdly it's not so bad if I smoke a cigarette myself, it's only when all the air is saturated with smoke it is a problem.

there is no such thing as a safe ciggerret, and u cant make them. anything besides the air (nitrogen, CO2, O2, and other trace gases) is not good for your lungs. herble cigs may not have most of the junk that is in normal cigs, however those too are bad. pot contains alomost all of the same chemicals just in a stronger and more concentrated form. crack eats the lung tissue. i dont really know why anyone thought of useing or even chewing the stuff. if people do it, they should do it out side or only around other users. i hate walking into a house that reeks of smoke. also i will not date a girl who smokes. one it make her smell rancid, 2 her breath smells rancid, 3 teeth become nasty, and dont even try and kiss her. i also will not date a girl with poor cleaning habbits. oh and i dont know what kind of guy would date a girl who chews, or a girl dateing a guy who chews. then agian alot of the stuff u americans eat can be just as bad