Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rampancy

new vid [actually it's old]

victorboris1 said:

I can already smell the shitstorm caused by that player aiming down the sights on the burst-rifle.

That was the repeater one that (to me at least) looked meh during the snapmap stream, right? Where in the vid was it (I think I may have missed it)?

Also, wasn't this the SnapMap stream? I guess it took them long enough to make it into a youtube vid.

victorboris1 said:

I can already smell the shitstorm caused by that player aiming down the sights on the burst-rifle.

I dont think there will be since a) its the only gun in the game to do so and b) it a MP/Snapmap weapon.

But thats using logic and one just cannot use logic with the internet.

idk maybe it is the stream? the nice seeming girl who never stops talking is there lol so maybe.

rampancy said:

idk maybe it is the stream? the nice seeming girl who never stops talking is there lol so maybe.

Yeah it is the stream, but uploaded to Beth's UK channel.

Lord_Kane said:

I dont think there will be since a) its the only gun in the game to do so and b) it a MP/Snapmap weapon.

But thats using logic and one just cannot use logic with the internet.

If it makes people any amount of unaware as the Vortex Rifle did during the beta (though this was only with a small amount in the closed beta as people used it better, and I saw more of people just sitting around aiming with it during the open beta), it could likely make for some easier kills on people that try to aim down sight.

If I get the game, I doubt I'll be spending snap points on adding color patterns to my gun and armor. First thing I'd get is tilesets and other options for the editor.

MetroidJunkie said:

If I get the game, I doubt I'll be spending snap points on adding color patterns to my gun and armor. First thing I'd get is tilesets and other options for the editor.

Unless snappoints can be used to get either the armor Doomguy has in sp, or something similar to the classic armor (I'd spend them on those).

MetroidJunkie said:

Even then, it would be low on the list of priorities. I'd want every single editor based piece first.

I don't think SnapPoints are used to buy actual editing tools. They're just used for cosmetic things, such as armor customization, gun customization, and the menu icons for your maps in the SnapHub.

He mentioned tilesets while talking about snap points. Keep in mind, tilesets are technically cosmetic but it's something I consider far more important.

MetroidJunkie said:

He mentioned tilesets while talking about snap points. Keep in mind, tilesets are technically cosmetic but it's something I consider far more important.

having to buy them with points seems whack but i guess its better than cash.

MetroidJunkie said:

Tilesets are the menu icons for your map. So that has nothing to do with your map. It's just what people see representing your map in the SnapHub menu.

That's what you're referring to, right?

Well there were different "Tile sets" shown at the E3 snapmap demonstration. NOt sure if those are still in the game but there is no reference too them in the live stream.

Zemini said:

Well there were different "Tile sets" shown at the E3 snapmap demonstration. NOt sure if those are still in the game but there is no reference too them in the live stream.

So Snap Points literally do nothing to unlock anything that would actually enhance your options? It's all aesthetic crap that has no impact on actual level design?

Otus said:

Dont know if this was posted already. I also dont know who these guys are, but you can see some new campaign scenes. Other than that it seems like a pointless marketing vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbL56QCnDdg

The German localisation sounds a bit off. Olivia: "Ihr werdet einen Sitz an ihrer Seite haben, genau wie ich einen haben werde." Subpar translation.

Hopefully we can chose the language at installation. Or I have to get myself the US or UK version of the game.

I ordered my copy in austria as PEGI version. Ordinary they are multilanguage. In most cases, the german syncro sounds soulless anyway. I prefer original voices with german subtitles.