Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

Pure Love Thread

I wish I could say I love my family, but half of it is crazy conspiracy theorists and nazis so it's hard to love that. I do love my mother though.

Anyway, I love rain. Unless it gets all over me. I guess I just like the sound and smell of rain. I also love spaghetti and chocolate. Not together obviously.

Some more things I love are dogs (especially mine), videogames including Doom, Thursday Night Survival, fluffy clothing, the colour orange, gemstones and shiny things in general, futuristic/neon stuff involving computers, and Eris Falling.

Guest Unregistered account

Here we go...

•My family!
•Our dog!
•Running!
•Drawing!
•90's Trance!
•Touhou music!
•Our holiday house!
•Mapping! (It's a great stressbreaker)
•Playing online!
•Gaming in general!
•Reading!
•Dreaming...
I never seem to have dreams. ;-;
•Doom!

BluePineapple72 said:

I love my eldest dog Katie, who we unfortunately had to put down today :(

Edit: changed have to to had to :(

Sorry for your loss.

BluePinaepple72, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I had to do that with my favorite cat a few years ago when he got sick. Man, there's nothing like the family pet.

I love my partner, my family, my friends, and the love that shines down on me from the divine goddess. I love the shit out of drumming, which is a huge passion for me even though I'm not really in a band.

I also love art. Literature, music, theater, film, photography, animation, design, sculpture...pretty much every aspect of art. It's one of the most important things we do as humans, besides altruism.

And yeah, as mentioned before...making people laugh. I guess I've kind fallen into typical "sad clown" role of having a lot of hurt inside, from constant blunders and misfortune, and rather than be bitter I turn my foibles into funny anecdotes. I've taken on a comedian's persona in the last few years and I totally get why people aspire to get into comedy.