Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest MIND

GG Allin Thread

Played a gig with the Murder Junkies once. Dino smelled like a butcher shop dumpster.

Guest MIND
Ed said:

Played a gig with the Murder Junkies once. Dino smelled like a butcher shop dumpster.

You what?

Get out of here.

That's hilarious. What else happened? Was it with GG?

I can't make out the first video but I think he says "THE BANDS AT THE FUCKING BAR. WHERE THE FUCK SHOULD YOU BE" and then something else. Fucking hilarious when he bites his arm and his eyes are lighting up. I think he was on Heroin during 95% of his shows. He was immune to pain and had super human strength.

Me and my friend were hanging out with Dino at a Murder Junkies show back in like 2008. He signed my copy of Brutality and Bloodshed for all. I'm also friends with Unk from the Hated documentary on facebook. We speak fairly often too.

MINDustry said:

You what?

Get out of here.

That's hilarious. What else happened? Was it with GG?

Oh yeah, GG was way dead at that point. They had some short, skinny guy singing for them. By the time they played most of the venue had emptied out. It was pretty filled up at one point, but it was mostly for this skinhead band called 'Buy Us Beers'. The skinhead band trashed the club and GG's brother Merle Allin was supposed to use the bass players amp but they all got kicked out, so he ended up using mine. The surviving members were actually way cool. They all stood up front for every band. Dino played naked, naturally (on a borrowed drum-set) and shoved the drum-sticks up his ass (borrowed drum sticks). I actually have a letter Dino wrote to us somewhere and it says something like "FRED ZEPPELIN, GG FOREVER LOVE, LUNACHICKS #1 DUFFY" whatever the fuck that means. But yeah, guy fucking reeked and loved giving hugs.

Found one picture from the gig