Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tristan

E1M1+E1M2 remixes

MP3 | 256kbps

This has been lying around for over a year, figured with Doom 4 right around the corner, it seemed like a good time to finally release it. Lost the MIDI file in a HD crash a couple of months ago, so I couldn't make some small changes to it that I wanted to, and didn't feel like doing the entire thing from scratch for the sake of some minor nitpicks.

Enjoy!

---

E1M1
MP3 | MIDI

another one?! this is great, it would be really cool if you could make these into a music replacment pk3 for g/zdoom. Great work again.

Thanks guys :D
Haven't done E1M8 yet, but it's probably next on my list whenever I feel like doing more of these. Will be sure to put them into a WAD when I eventually have a full set, though that probably won't be for a while :P

Eris Falling said:

Thanks guys :D
Haven't done E1M8 yet, but it's probably next on my list whenever I feel like doing more of these. Will be sure to put them into a WAD when I eventually have a full set, though that probably won't be for a while :P

that's fine and completely understandable, ya E1M8 would be sick.

Cool stuff as always Eris. Looking forward to more.

Personally I would love to hear your take on E2M2, that one's my favourite track. But that's just a suggestion, do whatever you want man o/

Loved the E1M1, can't download E1M2 now though (limited internet :[ )

And please, PLEASE remix E1M9 or E1M4. I'd love to hear that.