Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Csonicgo

ITT: Alternate Universe Doom

ITT: We post as if we are an alternate universe that still gets the Doom game.

SPOILERS!!

Now that the Doomguy has been revealed to be a woman in a leaked video, do you think this will affect the story or the game to potential new players? Honestly I think Bethesda should have made the protagonist a robot so that no one would be offended.

Csonicgo said:

Now that the Doomguy has been revealed to be a woman in a leaked video

Lol, i wanna see that video .

My dad works at Bethesda, and he says that if you beat the game in three hours, you can see Doomchick in a bikini.
Also, if you run the game with "/bubbies",

Spoiler

You can see her boobies.

I got stuck in the icon of sin easter egg part of a level and I can't get out because I dont know how to beat the real icon of sin

DMPhobos said:

I can't believe that John carmack's head on the icon of sin is upside down

Wow that's messed up, I hope they fix it in a day one patch!

Breaking news: Demon rights activists burns id studio and sues bethesda for mistreatment of demons.
#demonlivesmatter

The overwhelmingly positive steam reviews seemed a bit fishy to me, Bethesdo must be using vote bots.

George Romero is one of the founders of di software and he is making the new Doom which looks a lot like Oddworld...

Why the fuck are you allowed to look up and down in the new Doom?
Its bad enough some games are being built the mouse in mind, but aiming up and down is too much! It gives me a headache.

I don't like the part were Doomsayed goes to bazoik, it is not part of the official lore of quake 3.

wheresthebeef said:

Why the fuck are you allowed to look up and down in the new Doom?
Its bad enough some games are being built the mouse in mind, but aiming up and down is too much! It gives me a headache.

You think that is bad, they added the ability to jump. To Jump!

Female doomguy? The hell is this? So the new Doom is basically a blatant ripoff of Metroid then. Way to go id. Idiots. Running out of ideas are we? And the new armor looks like Samus Aran 2.0

So unoriginal. C'mon guys!

#MakeDoomGreatAgain

We have to try...

Finally, boxes are already being seen in stores:

Spoiler

Although I think people are going to complain about some trivial mistakes, as always.

It just looks like more boring COD trash, I'm so sick of futuristic war settings. (I'm sorry XD)

i think its great that doomperson is an androgenous sjw.

it also wasnt lost on me that the new hell is actually a world where we didnt band together to stop global warming. no wonder its so hot!

all of you guys complaining about the changes are just not progressive enough.

BluePineapple72 said:

I can't believe that the PhilosopherofGames is excited for this pile of shit

If he keeps spamming the forum up with all these hyper-positive fanboy posts I'm sure Sausage or LandRaid will take care of it.

Loved the turret section of the game. Id really made the riight choice hiring call of duty developers to develop the game.

I really enjoyed the door breach sequence(s) where:

*SPOILER*

The door explodes after the Doomguy friendly who follows you around all game plants the charge. Then it goes into slow-mo where you have to jump across pillars while saving hostages... who *SPOILER WITHIN SPOILER* are already dead.

TheWizard said:

I really enjoyed the door breach sequence(s) where:

*SPOILER*

The door explodes after the Doomguy friendly who follows you around all game plants the charge. Then it goes into slow-mo where you have to jump across pillars while saving hostages... who *SPOILER WITHIN SPOILER* are already dead.

What?! Bullshit, I saved them, you mustve skipped that cutscene about gordon freeman turning into the anti-christ, that cutscene stated that yoy have to get that cross from a guy named belmont on UAC labs.

Goddamnit, another annual recycled doom trash game? And now they're putting Commander Keen Remastered with the $100 bundle? Ugh, just gonna pirate it anyway for the campaign.

Btw, whos excited for the upcoming reboot of Call of Duty?

TurboBr0 said:

Goddamnit, another annual recycled doom trash game? And now they're putting Commander Keen Remastered with the $100 bundle? Ugh, just gonna pirate it anyway for the campaign.

Btw, whos excited for the upcoming reboot of Call of Duty?

Theyre rebooting call of duty?! Awesome!! Finally!