Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jaxxoon R

Doom 1 as You Truly Imagined It

It's me. Your source, your treasure, your fate, Marty Strattin.

Today is another time, another day in the age of wonder. Twenty years ago this franchise was green and good, until the Startan flipped. But a single piece was lost --a shard, of the game. Here in the castle of the softwares, the Bethesdos took control. Now the action FPS gather in the sacred chamber, where the franchise hangs above a shaft of air and fire. The action FPS with their hard and twisted bodies, their harsh and twisted wills. A dying race, ruled by a dying emperor, imprisoned within themselves in a dying land. Today, I bring you a true echo, a rebirth of the heart of the game, as it was, as it always should have been. As we ravage the land, so too do we learn to draw life from the Startan. Once more, through the efforts of a thousand souls, we have attained the wisdom and heart to restore the corrupted taint of the GZDoom race back to its roots, as it should, as it must.

It's Doom 1 as you truly imagined it.

I imagine Doom 1 as having E1M1 replaced with a full-bright E1M2 and some upside-down letters in the HUD and menu fonts?

Everyone, think of all the STARTAN textures getting flipped upside down! The main game doesn't matter!

#STARTANLivesMatter

That one fucked up revenant closet scared the crap out of me at first, really wasn't expecting that.