Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrazyDoomguy

HARD WAD: IGTH (1 map)

Hi, I created new WAD "I'm going to Hell" - IGTH.

Description:

You want see nightmare? You will get it!

On this WAD you need pass 7 part. These Parts are hard and you will meet many nightmares!!! To win this map you need perfect study map and use brain for devolp strategy. Without strategy, you will never win this map!!! This map have secrets and on secrets rooms are extra powers. If you find this, you will get easier to win this map.

On this map you will meet many dangerous monsters. Bosses and your best friend archviles miss you :)

I pass this map on UV and it not easy. If someone pass this map and made a walktrought without save and load - then you are really player level "GOD"!!!
If your skill not enought to win this map, then I made difficult setting.

UV - Max monsters (5800 Monsters)
Medium - 25% less monsters
Easy - 45% less monsters

Good luck ;)

Download: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/g-i/igth

Here are pictures:

3 Part

4 Part

5 Part

6 Part

7 Part

This reminds me a lot of early 00's slaughtermaps, just based on the screens. Will give it a try soon!

Oh that polished promt-translation. The Jewel of the Milky Way indeed.

Khrmn... For the record: Better to use "I'm going to Hell" instead of current one.

Just sayin'...

CWolfRu said:

Oh that polished promt-translation. The Jewel of the Milky Way indeed.

Khrmn... For the record: Better to use "I'm going to Hell" instead of current one.

Just sayin'...

Ok thank :) I havent use any translate, but my english is not well :/

yaqxsw said:

Ok thank :) I havent use any translate, but my english is not well :/

Don't worry, my even worse.

EDIT: I've discovered second coming of Chillax... JESUS!!! D:

Shotgunning hundreds of shotgunners made me fall asleep. Also, damaging water, really?

rileymartin said:

Shotgunning hundreds of shotgunners made me fall asleep. Also, damaging water, really?

You need run, make them kill each other and you hide. Is passable. I tested it. And dont forgett risk to take health points around battlefield.

Hot water is from hell and it hurts ;)

yaqxsw said:

Hot water is from hell and it hurts ;)

Or from Iceland. Make your pick :)

What source port did you playtest this with? I started playing and the start really makes me want to push further without spoiling the surprises in Doom Builder, but I wonder if monsters are meant to be infinitelytall or not.

Edit: from your post history I'm guessing ZDoom.

Phml said:

What source port did you playtest this with? I started playing and the start really makes me want to push further without spoiling the surprises in Doom Builder, but I wonder if monsters are meant to be infinitelytall or not.

Edit: from your post history I'm guessing ZDoom.

Yes, I tested it on Zdoom. Here is text. On starting you need survive.

Hmmm... Interesting, quite impressive. I'll probably check it out and will make UV-Max on it after Chillax map21.

Wow. This was seriously good. I completed this with shameless save/load abuse on skill 2, and even then it was fairly hard for my liking; but your ideas for fight setups were great, and the whole thing was a blast to playthrough. If this is the result of you barely getting started with wad making, I can't wait to see what you're going to do next.

Thumbs up.

Azuruish said:

Hmmm... Interesting, quite impressive. I'll probably check it out and will make UV-Max on it after Chillax map21.

WoW!!! Im excited watch your walktrough!

Phml said:

Wow. This was seriously good. I completed this with shameless save/load abuse on skill 2, and even then it was fairly hard for my liking; but your ideas for fight setups were great, and the whole thing was a blast to playthrough. If this is the result of you barely getting started with wad making, I can't wait to see what you're going to do next.

Thumbs up.

Thank you :) At moment I haven't any plan to do next, but I will create map when there are interest. If many interested say "this map is good", then I will probably create new 1 map WAD (If I have time).

1) Fix this all shit... + i got errors like missing texture so it mean there in wad not all textures are patched.

Spoiler

2) I see you are really unmercy bastard if you put 120 archviles in one room, hopefully there are a lot of invulnerability but I guess ammo aren't enough. Fix it too.

Hmm... strange. Ok I deleted some unuse texture and add new. In my Zdoom look ok.
Here download: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/g-i/igth

2) I see you are really unmercy bastard if you put 120 archviles in one room, hopefully there are a lot of invulnerability but I guess ammo aren't enough. Fix it too.

I pass this without invulnerability. This map is passable, because I tested it without cheat and pass it. You need just know some strategy way. Here is tipps for passing third part - you shot and awake imps. Imps shot on you many fireballs on far distance and you on second time open gate. The fireballs hurt archviles and so you can eliminate them bit by bit. Is not easy, but possible. Ammos are enought, because each cells have 1500 cell ammo.

If you stuck at last part (Part 7), I can help you give tipps for passing.

Azuruish said:

WHat #A# you just uploaded? First i wondered how from 35 MB it became 8 MB. But when i opened that map in Doom Builder - Shocked. Just reupload it!

Yes, I reduced size. Give me a time, I start at first check on analyse.. That is my first WAD. I noob at create WAD

How it possible to reduce the size which is completely change the map? It's completely another map. Maybe you confused somehow with link?

Azuruish said:

How it possible to reduce the size which is completely change the map? It's completely another map. Maybe you confused somehow with link?

Now I fixed. Errors = 0! Thank you :)
here is link: https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/g-i/igth

I reducet because admin said "your music take many size". So I must reduce music size from 27 MB to 8 MB. This map is same :)

I wish you good luck finishing this map on UV

yaqxsw said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY AFTER 7 REJECTS I GET ACCEPT!!!!!!!

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/g-i/igth

Some funny stuff happening with the ratings there. A brand new niche, single map wad is getting over 4 star rating with 31 votes when something established like Combat Shock, released in 2011 has 32 votes. Looks to me like someone's trying to game the rating system there by spamming 5's with multiple accounts.