Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnonimVio

Finalized Launch Trailer

mistercow said:

fire up those vpns boys
CDs inside physical copies of pc games have been steam cd keys for a while now.

haha, guess i have been used to digital downloads. Have completely forgotten cds...

Linguica said:

Am I the only one who actually liked the leaked unfinished version more...

I found the music in the leaked trailer more fitting actually.

I'm gonna be honest. The pacing and the music of the leaked version was almost perfect. It got me pumped. This one made me say 'meh'.

SpiderMind or Arachnotron, could be either or. But the return of a legendary spider demon is certainly welcomed. I actually love how little we saw of it just to get those who'll recognize it hyped.

DecemberMan said:

I'm gonna be honest. The pacing and the music of the leaked version was almost perfect. It got me pumped. This one made me say 'meh'.

They most likely changed it because the original was leaked.

Oh my, it looks so awesome with textures on it! May 13th, please come early...only once, okay? Couldn't you do this to us, 13th of May? Like start...tomorrow? We will never ask you again, seriously!!!

Ironhound said:

Kind of crap with technology, but can DVD/CD/Blu Ray/Whatever even hold 45 gigs? I mean compression has gone far but still...

a CD stores 700MB of data, DVD's are 4.7GB, Dual-Layer DVD's are 8.5GB, BD's are 25GB & 50GB Dual-Layer..

The game requires 45GB of disk space, installation files are compressed and smaller in size, I'm guessing PC version will be shipped in 4x DVD DL's "34GB max"

there's no way am downloading this on my limited crappy connection, aaaaaand no physical copies before a month or two in my country.. am I doomed ?

I guess not, cuz I'm buying this from the US for 60$ and go with a fast international shipping, this will cost me around 100$ in total for a physical copy within 5 days of release date..

Agree with mostly everyone else here. Leaked trailer had really sweet music, final trailers music is pretty shit.

Tritnew said:

I know what picture I'm setting as my desktop wallpaper.

Yep, same here.

MiNaM said:

The game requires 45GB of disk space, installation files are compressed and smaller in size, I'm guessing PC version will be shipped in 4x DVD DL's "34GB max"

How can you be so wrong when the information is right there?

Bethesda.net said:

Contains a single disc. Download of additional files from Steam (total amount 45 GB) is required to run the game.

One disc. ~9GB on a dual layer DVD. Plus 45GB extra, total disc space is 55GB installed.

Also, there will be a steam preload 48 hours before unlock, so you will have 48 hours to DL the files before you can play. Preloads are designed for exactly this reason. More people get to play on time, and the servers are less battered at the time of big releases.

Does this mean he's just in his underwear inside that suit? What is this, Ghouls & Ghosts? Also got to wonder why his legs are perfectly shaved and also if and why the UAC or whoever it was took the time to do that.

DooM_RO said:

Is Doomguy wearing underwear?

I hope he's naked for the first couple of rooms so we can get a glory kill where he grasps an Unwilling by the ears and slams it's singular eye socket into his erect cock, breaking through the back of it's fucking skull.

The remixed At Doom's Gate music was a really nice touch. I actually said, in that more angsty metal sounding one that they should just use Classic Doom tracks if they want to make it "TV Appropriate" and At Doom's Gate is as iconic to Doom as Grabbag is to Duke 3D.

Jaxxoon R said:

Does this mean he's just in his underwear inside that suit? What is this, Ghouls & Ghosts? Also got to wonder why his legs are perfectly shaved and also if and why the UAC or whoever it was took the time to do that.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

Technician said:

I hope he's naked for the first couple of rooms so we can get a glory kill where he grasps an Unwilling by the ears and slams it's singular eye socket into his erect cock, breaking through the back of it's fucking skull.

I'd laugh my fucking ass off.

The rest of the level consists of chasing down Samuel, who flees with your trousers whilst cackling and mocking.

Technician said:

Oh, hey SGtMarkIV.

TheGamePhilosophe said:

I want to find the person who did the leaked trailer music and make a REAL Doom game with them.

Tritnew said:

MUST, NOT, GET, ERECTION.

Too late :L

I'm hyped for this.