Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zemini

Spectre on SnapMap

Surprised nobody has mentioned this but in one of the SnapMap video's, you can get a good "look" at the Spectre. It has a different skin than the pinky and reminds me of the predator with its neon green patches.

Mute the video and start at 1:19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf07hD8GvVU

Later in the video you can catch a glimpse of some of the different imp classes. Unfortunately, they all look the same.

I also recall a video someone posted on here of some German Let's Player going through Snapmap showed that you can actually change the brightness of the prefab rooms and that the Cyber-Mancubus had a taunt animation for when it killed the player. He was also far more charming than this guy, and seemed pretty enthusiastic about the game.

"Ooh Monkoobussssss...!"

Zemini said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned this but in one of the SnapMap video's, you can get a good "look" at the Spectre. It has a different skin than the pinky and reminds me of the predator with its neon green patches.

Mute the video and start at 1:19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf07hD8GvVU

Later in the video you can catch a glimpse of some of the different imp classes. Unfortunately, they all look the same.

Yeah, it does look slightly different. I couldn't really tell from the video but it looks like the spectres don't have the bone plate like the pinkys.

hardcore_gamer said:

I must say I am rather shocked at how weak the rocket launcher appears to be. 5 rockets to kill 1 Cacodemon?

Maybe the Cacodemon is just stronger now?

hardcore_gamer said:

I must say I am rather shocked at how weak the rocket launcher appears to be. 5 rockets to kill 1 Cacodemon?

the demons have more hp in that gamemode