Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooM_RO

Check out this concept art!

MrSkeltal said:

The Serious Sam 2 sequel no one wanted.

Yup. I was so angry about it back in the day, that I actually took it back and got the Serious Sam 1 (Xbox) version.... it combined both encounters and was really fun. That game and Next Encounter on the Gamecube/PS2 were so fun! =D

DoomzRules said:

Yup. I was so angry about it back in the day, that I actually took it back and got the Serious Sam 1 (Xbox) version.... it combined both encounters and was really fun. That game and Next Encounter on the Gamecube/PS2 were so fun! =D

I thought Serious Sam 2 was decent, not the best SS game, but It had some moments. But yes, the original games are still the best.

Tritnew said:

I thought Serious Sam 2 was decent, not the best SS game, but It had some moments. But yes, the original games are still the best.

I suppose so. I mean SS2 was OK, it just was meh to me. I liked the original games because I grew up with them (some of my first FPS experience was on a PC playing Serious Sam.)

It's a topic that has been discussed here less than every single little detail of every piece of media for this game, so it's more appealing to talk about than whether the four pixels in the bottom left of that one screenshot are slightly too yellow.

DooM_RO said:

...What does Serious Sam have to do with this?

The leaks reveal that Serious Sam is in Doom 4.

Was going to continue the actual topic.

Anyways, I'm expecting, and very much expecting, someone to remake the levels from DOOM 2016 and maybe some of the concept art.

Just you wait.

Tritnew said:

Was going to continue the actual topic.

Anyways, I'm expecting, and very much expecting, someone to remake the levels from DOOM 2016 and maybe some of the concept art.

Just you wait.

Won't be possible. Too many rooms over rooms.

Now this is what a proper interpretation of Doom's Hell looks like!

I Think i saw this area in some Stream before it was banned, it looked Yellow though .

Usage of the colour yellow is not inherently a bad thing, as long as it's not the only atmosphere colour in Hell.