Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MINDDomakr

Mortal Kombat (2011) Players on PC

Does anybody regularly play any of the MK games on the PC? I bought the 2011 one seeing as Warner Bros cancelled DLC for the new one and hates PC gamers.

I want to fight some people online really badly.

MINDustry said:

Does anybody regularly play any of the MK games on the PC? I bought the 2011 one seeing as Warner Bros cancelled DLC for the new one and hates PC gamers.

I own it because It was on sale and I played the shit out of the xbox version. I'd play it with you but I'm really low on memory right now and am trying to power through some games. If/when I reinstall it I'll shoot you a message, I'm quite Good at mk9 (noob, reptile, katana). who do you like to use?

MINDustry said:

Good luck with that, MK9's netcode is utterly awful. I could give you a match sometime but don't say I didn't warn you.

MKX is considerably better online, but I don't blame you for not supporting that game on the PC.

MrGlide said:

I own it because It was on sale and I played the shit out of the xbox version. I'd play it with you but I'm really low on memory right now and am trying to power through some games. If/when I reinstall it I'll shoot you a message, I'm quite Good at mk9 (noob, reptile, katana). who do you like to use?

What's your Steam name?

DoomUK said:

Good luck with that, MK9's netcode is utterly awful. I could give you a match sometime but don't say I didn't warn you.

MKX is considerably better online, but I don't blame you for not supporting that game on the PC.

Steam name?

I have MK2011, but uh... Let's just say, I'm a dirty fucking pirate and had to download It before I wanted to buy It.

Tritnew said:

I have MK2011, but uh... Let's just say, I'm a dirty fucking pirate and had to download It before I wanted to buy It.

Add me on Steam.

I grabbed it some time ago when it was on sale, but I don't play it that much considering everyone else is playing MKX these days. Look for EnclaveOfObsidian on Steam if you wanna give me a go, even if I'm a bit rusty.