Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest MIND

Mortal Kombat (2011) Players on PC

Guest MIND

Does anybody regularly play any of the MK games on the PC? I bought the 2011 one seeing as Warner Bros cancelled DLC for the new one and hates PC gamers.

I want to fight some people online really badly.

MINDustry said:

Does anybody regularly play any of the MK games on the PC? I bought the 2011 one seeing as Warner Bros cancelled DLC for the new one and hates PC gamers.

I own it because It was on sale and I played the shit out of the xbox version. I'd play it with you but I'm really low on memory right now and am trying to power through some games. If/when I reinstall it I'll shoot you a message, I'm quite Good at mk9 (noob, reptile, katana). who do you like to use?

MINDustry said:

Good luck with that, MK9's netcode is utterly awful. I could give you a match sometime but don't say I didn't warn you.

MKX is considerably better online, but I don't blame you for not supporting that game on the PC.

Guest MIND
MrGlide said:

I own it because It was on sale and I played the shit out of the xbox version. I'd play it with you but I'm really low on memory right now and am trying to power through some games. If/when I reinstall it I'll shoot you a message, I'm quite Good at mk9 (noob, reptile, katana). who do you like to use?

What's your Steam name?

DoomUK said:

Good luck with that, MK9's netcode is utterly awful. I could give you a match sometime but don't say I didn't warn you.

MKX is considerably better online, but I don't blame you for not supporting that game on the PC.

Steam name?

I have MK2011, but uh... Let's just say, I'm a dirty fucking pirate and had to download It before I wanted to buy It.

Guest MIND
Tritnew said:

I have MK2011, but uh... Let's just say, I'm a dirty fucking pirate and had to download It before I wanted to buy It.

Add me on Steam.

I grabbed it some time ago when it was on sale, but I don't play it that much considering everyone else is playing MKX these days. Look for EnclaveOfObsidian on Steam if you wanna give me a go, even if I'm a bit rusty.

Guest MIND

I'm not supporting Warner Bros anymore since they don't care about PC Gamers.