Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Voros

QExpo 2016

Hi Voros and thanks for sharing about QExpo 2016.

I had DoomWorld.com on my list of a very interesting community but ran out of time to do so.

I simply wanted to offer support in OR registering to QExpo2016.com OR to create a 'ticket' (teaser) for some projects.

We would really be happy to help in teasing your specific community/project(s), your favorite leader (natural legend), DoomWorld.com and anything else still active in the community.

We will be good if we receive only one answer (the #1) in the 'DoomWorld.com' ticket system would be good enough:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1a-w-AQKgnlEUUQJ1W6OwxHS7H18FGU7O2j1AhPs0YSI/viewform

Here is a good example but you will see the 'community' at bottom-right is empty :(

Doom is really major for the Quake community please don't miss it!!

Best regards,

QExpo2016.com

That's one hell of a background!

And what exactly goes under "Community"?

Is Adrian Carmack really our leader?

Well I really wish I knew but that would probably take some time so I ask DoomWorld.com community a little help in return they are going to be a 'host' which means we give them recognition (main reference for Doom).

Do you know who in the Doom community is still active Voros?

Thanks for your interest... it's well noted and I plan to tell QExpo 2016 about your contribution (Today or very soon).

mark@quakeONE.net

-303-

QExpo2016.com said:

Do you know who in the Doom community is still active ?

Well, everyone who regularly posts on this very forum or zdoom / zandronum / zdaemon / other Doom forums.

Hey that must be lot of people but your reply might give me ideas... bbiab!!

BTW when I said "Who is still active" I meant other forums/sites/servers/etc and not the 'people'.

But like I said... you gave me some ideas (ya I like the idea)!

All right now we are in business :D

Also I found it is very incredible to see how 'active' the forum is...
-
Currently Active Users: 225
There are currently 55 members and 170 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 9847 on Feb 15 2015 at 11:24.
Alfonzo, alterworldruler, Angst929, Arctangent, ASD, Brad_tilf, Captain Red, ChekaAgent, Chickensoup101, CLAN#MEYER, ClumsyDoomer, Crunchynut44, Deadwing, Defsan, dethtoll, Dgemie, DMGUYDZ64, Dragonfly, DRL 3.33, dt_, Enforcer, Eris Falling, evil_presley, gaspe, General Rainbow Bacon, Gez, Graf Zahl, Man Q. Bus, Megalyth, MisterIcarus, MrGlide, MrSkeltal, mrthejoshmon, Obsidian, omegamer, printz, QExpo2016.com, rf`, rileymartin, SerialCereal, Starscream, Suitepee, Sure Bowb, sweety80, TAPETRVE, Tritnew, Voros, yakfak
-

I would still appreciate any comments but I fell already much better to present something pretty... but Tomorrow.

Thanks again and...... WOW!

It is even bigger when its daytime in the US.

Sure, we can wait for tomorrow.

Spoiler

Just to be clear, are you 303 AKA mark?

All right I'm very interested in focusing on 'DoomWorld' to make a ticket (teaser) now!!!

Is anyone having a picture of (special) interest... the biggest (hehe) is the better.

The background picture can be anything but will probably be a little different on the preview... I'm going to ask the people here on the thread their 'feeling' 1st.

After we should ask someone to make some 'news' that's what we usually do with other 'partners'.

http://www.quakeworld.nu/news/979/quake-exposition-2016

Hi Voros,

Here is a 1st 'ticket' which is a model for now.

I've changed the leader for John Romero and added other communities which are active but focusing on the original Doom (not those newer).

I'll make this model better but would prefer your 1st impression.

After the model is good we can promote many Doom projects from DoomWorld.com by only changing the background and the text in the middle... easy enough isn't :D

Hi,

So I just wanted to say (to be very clear) that now what I need is only pictures (biggest possible) and a short text for the middle section.

So anyone interested for their own project or someone else here FROM DOOMWORLD.COM is a good candidate.

I can have just a suggestion and can do the researches by myself too... if you prefer!

I'm very jealous Today to see how incredible is your community... a very inspiring model!

mark@quakeONE.net

qexpo2016.com/register <--

QExpo2016.com said:

I'm very jealous Today to see how incredible is your community... a very inspiring model!

Hi QExpo2016.com,

A good place to start finding images would probably be in our annual doomworld Cacowards pages. If you would like more pictures, you could spend a few hours leafing through our Post your doom picture! thread. The pictures in that thread are mostly works in progress though and usually feature maps or parts of maps that are not available to download yet.

I'd think most of us are a little too humble to promote our own projects to your cause so you may have to go ahead and pick your favorites on your own.