Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoomzRules

The Fixed Launch Trailer

Piper Maru said:

I recant! I recant! :P

To be fair Underhalls is actually a jazz metal piece.

I think like half of Doom II was thrash metal, some jazz metal, some grunge and maybe one or two songs were salsa. But hardly any salsa, so I don't see why we are complaining about Doom II's soundtrack.

If anything, we should be complaining about Sandy Petersen's level design like most of this forum does. :P

DoomzRules said:

To be fair Underhalls is actually a thrash metal piece.

Dude... Just, what? How Is Underhalls thrash metal? It sounds more ambient to me, In some fashion.

I'm sorry but I facepalmed at what you said.

DoomzRules said:

To be fair Underhalls is actually a thrash metal piece.

Every time you make a post, I feel like you have no clue what you're doing.

Nah, I'll stick to the official one, its epic theme really made me excited, this is more metal but the official one is more epic due to the choir in the background.

The Civ said:

Every time you make a post, I feel like you have no clue what you're doing.

No I'm being serious!

Oh wait a second....

I feel mentally challenged right now...

It's Jazz Metal or something. :P

It doesn't matter what kind of music is there. As long as it makes me feels I'm the most powerful being in the world handling the biggest problem in the most badass way possible.

I leave the composers to figure out how to achieve that.

Voros said:

It doesn't matter what kind of music is there. As long as it makes me feels I'm the most powerful being in the world handling the biggest problem in the most badass way possible.

Agreed. If I feel like a badass then I don't care. As long as it's not rap, pop, dubstep, hip-hop, or techno. I hate those genres.

There. Whew! :3

I don't mind industrial metal, thrash metal, groove metal, power metal, heavy metal, death metal, anime music, Japanese rock, grunge, or punk to be honest though. (Then again I love all those genres I just listed here! BIAS MUCH? YES!!!!)

DoomzRules said:

As long as it's not rap, pop, dubstep, hip-hop, or techno. I hate those genres.

There. Whew! :3

I don't mind industrial metal, thrash metal, groove metal, power metal, heavy metal, death metal, anime music, Japanese rock, grunge, or punk to be honest though. (Then again I love all those genres I just listed here! BIAS MUCH? YES!!!!)

Ok, we get it already. You hate on popular shit for being popular, and therefore are better than every other 16-year-old on the planet because they don't have the same taste in music or video games as you. Do you really have to do this in literally EVERY OTHER POST you make?

Voros said:

Thank you, music is extremely powerful, especially since now they can make it dynamic where it becomes more heated during combat suitations, etc. Runs more like a movie that way, and I dig it.

You know what'd be nice is any kind of acknowledgment that DOOM had music aside from At Doom's Gate. Man I'm getting worn out on remixes of that song already.

Quasar said:

You know what'd be nice is any kind of acknowledgment that DOOM had music aside from At Doom's Gate. Man I'm getting worn out on remixes of that song already.

There's been remixes of Bye Bye Amercian Pie, Sign Of Evil, The Demon's Dead, Kitchen Ace (and Taking Names), and The Imp's Song as well.

TheMightyHeracross said:

Ok, we get it already. You hate on popular shit for being popular, and therefore are better than every other 16-year-old on the planet because they don't have the same taste in music or video games as you. Do you really have to do this in literally EVERY OTHER POST you make?

Nope. I just hate on it because it sounds like shit to me. I don't mind listening to jazz, classical, or video game music...

Speaking of remixes besides E1M1, I would like to see a remix of E1M5....