Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaskaum

Doom stream

LittleBurger said:

Seems weird, maybe another ploy by bethesda?

I dont know but he started streaming doom since 3 days ago.

LittleBurger said:

Seems weird, maybe another ploy by bethesda?

no, he said he got it from target because they were selling it early, also why would bethesda allow someone to play through the whole campaign before release? all id/beth has been showing is three levels.

Trip report:

He just had a Mancubus and Revenant fight each other.

A few seconds later 7 Revenants appeared on-screen.

That brief 5 second riff Mick Gordon posted somewhere then removed last year around the E3 reveal started playing during combat.

He keeps dying during the same area.

It seems the hell is like a old castle, i hope there are more like organic levels.

So it's confirmed, what we've been thinking is the archvile is actually the summoner. Whether that means the archvile is a boss, has been renamed, or is simply not in the game remains to be seen.

BluePineapple72 said:

I've came everywhere and that boss looks hard (17 LEVELS :D )

It is really hard, but the design is from wow...

I wonder if enemies are faster in Nightmare difficulty, it will be a pain in the ass to beat this boss if so.

The current level looks too colorful. At this point levels should look more gory-bizzarre.

Kaskaum said:

The current level looks too colorful. At this point levels should look more gory-bizzarre.

God fucking dammit, maybe you'd like some yellow pissfilter with your Doom game.

victorboris1 said:

God fucking dammit, maybe you'd like some yellow pissfilter with your Doom game.

The design looks too clean reminds me Halo cleanliness, where are the hybrid organic/nightmarish with AUC labs? Something like a infusion of a hellish + human environment.

UAC labs was specifically designed to be pristine, to contrast with the industrial look of everywhere else. Also, did you not notice all the gore dreamcatcher things hanging from the ceiling and completely enveloping a couple of the rooms?

Linguica said:

LMAO some jerk reported the stream and got his channel suspended.

He was reported and banned.

It doesn't matter if he's banned or not...he already said he can't believe it was the final level....people are saying 8 hours........so this is all I wanted to know! Thanks streamer you saved my money!