Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaskaum

Doom stream

Gzegzolka said:

Yeah :) looks way better that D3 final corridor to cyber-demon.

Awwww, i want to see Cyber in action...

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Do Holograms shoot ? cause i saw it shooting plasma .

If you give them guns, they shot. ;)

Seriously, it's a very cool trick! He also used it well to trick Pinkies and create breathing room when fighting the bigger dudes.

Damn, why did Bethesda/id not show this stuff? I don't think it's a spoiler to know that you will be able to create proxies of yourself, and it makes combat quite tactical. I loved it in MGS V, gonna love it in Doom :)

This don't understand that it only makes sense using glory kills when the monster display the colors, he keeps spamming the glory kill button recklessly.

mordecai32 said:

...Some guy reported the stream because of "playing on easy mode" and it got shut down.

I see that too, LOOOL!!! XD

Given that the game is already getting leaked somewhat, I can see one possible reason why id has chosen not to send out pre-release copies to reviewers; they're afraid of it getting passed around even more.

Anyway, I'm content with not clicking on any of those streams. Don't want anything more revealed for me.

Of which he spends a solid two minutes doing something else and probably playing like shit anyways.

mordecai32 said:

...Some guy reported the stream because of "playing on easy mode" and it got shut down.

I hope someone screenshotted It, that sounds legendary.

Kaskaum said:

This don't understand that it only makes sense using glory kills when the monster display the colors, he keeps spamming the glory kill button recklessly.

Because it is possible to Glory kill them at some specific situations, I saw this many times .

Dear streamer..

we still have 2 days for the preloading to start, aaaaand there's no full physical release of this game, so seriously..

MiNaM said:

Dear streamer..

we still have 2 days for the preloading to start, aaaaand there's no full physical release of this game, so seriously..

https://i.imgflip.com/13uoqg.jpg

There

System requirements said:

Xbox Live those who pre-ordered digitally can pre-load the game now

Though the Stream titles said otherwise, they were playing it on PS4 ?

It's annoying me that people are STILL trying to stream It when someone will obviously report It.

Besides, most of the people playing It are sucking a giant pile of demon ballsacks.

Chickensoup101 said:

EDIT : RIP 09/05/2016 - 09/05/2016

They are REALLY trying to keep this game completely under wraps. They're (Bethesda) squashing streams about everywhere nearly as quick as they pop up.

It's a unusual amount of illumanti-style secrecy even this close to release. No review copies, no early leaked streams.... they are hiding (or definitely upto) something. I've never seen this level of aggression to keep hush-hush, unless its like Lucasfilm and Star Wars or something.

And I doubt it's because of worry of bad reviews.... In fact, I'm wondering if it's for complete opposite? Surprise us all... complete shock & awe, perhaps?

Jaxxoon R said:

You know what else was 8 hours?

Super Metroid. Glad no one likes that game or, god, even replays it!

^^^
true story

hell i remember beating it much quicker than that. great game.

Tritnew said:

It's annoying me that people are STILL trying to stream It when someone will obviously report It.

Besides, most of the people playing It are sucking a giant pile of demon ballsacks.

Are they all doing the similar thing of just slowing down/stopping way to much? I've only seen one of the streams and that was what they did in that one.

Buckshot said:

They are REALLY trying to keep this game completely under wraps. They're (Bethesda) squashing streams about everywhere nearly as quick as they pop up.

It's a unusual amount of illumanti-style secrecy even this close to release. No review copies, no early leaked streams.... they are hiding (or definitely upto) something. I've never seen this level of aggression to keep hush-hush, unless its like Lucasfilm and Star Wars or something.

And I doubt it's because of worry of bad reviews.... In fact, I'm wondering if it's for complete opposite? Surprise us all... complete shock & awe, perhaps?

Yes this is incredible. I do hope it's for good reason they're keeping it so quiet. It's a bit intense but it's also supposed to be a heavy hitter of a game being Doom and all. Well see in t-4588 minutes ;)

Tritnew said:

From what everyone's been posting, yeah.

I think that is a very good indication that what they marketed to us, is actually in the game. It's one thing to say "stop moving, and you are dead", but seeing that it is actually true, gets me really hyped.

I know the comparission has been beaten to death, but it reminds me of Bloodborne (one of my favourite games in the last years) so much. You have to be aggressive to be successfull, and even if an enemy gets couple of hits on you, the last thing you should do is back off (because in Bloodborne you can regain most of the lost health by inflicting the same damage to the enemy within a very short time), but to push and kill the enemy, so you regain health and ammo.

Looks like they truly delivered on those mechanics!

It's soo nice to see modern gamers are fucked so hard in new Doom. I really hope Doom will bring back the defenition of true FPS experience!!!!

I felt the difficult levels unbalanced, from UV to nightmare it felt like they are separated by 5 levels of difference. Nighmare looks too hard, ok but UV doesn't look hard enough for me. The current UV, based on all streams I've watched, would be better suited for Hurt me plenty, and another difficult (harder than current UV but easier than Nightmare) should take its place.