Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaskaum

Doom stream

id.dav said:

It's soo nice to see modern gamers are fucked so hard in new Doom. I really hope Doom will bring back the defenition of true FPS experience!!!!

I have to wonder if some of them have ever played a quicker paced game before.

I don't see Halo players having much trouble to adapt to Doom.

CoD is currently taking futuristic approach, with a faster pace, and it is making its players unhappy. They are missing a classic WWII/Modern Warfate CoD and when they discovered that Modern Warfare Remastered won't be sold separated from Infinite Warfare, shit hit the fan and it got huge amount of dislikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

They are all saying RIP CoD and its faster-futuristic BS and are welcoming the new battlefield set on WWI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

Kaskaum said:

CoD is currently taking futuristic approach, with a faster pace, and it is making its players unhappy. They are missing a classic WWII/Modern Warfate CoD and when they discovered that Modern Warfare Remastered won't be sold separated from Infinite Warfare, shit hit the fan and it got huge amount of dislikes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF3UTkCoxY

They are all saying RIP CoD and its faster-futuristic BS and are welcoming the new battlefield set on WWI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

I find that kind of funny. Any chance the CoD games will just do a complete cycle again and go from WW2/Modern Warfare to futuristic again?

LittleBurger said:

I find that kind of funny. Any chance the CoD games will just do a complete cycle again and go from WW2/Modern Warfare to futuristic again?

If the sales are affected, they will rethink their strategies for future games.

Kaskaum said:

CoD players are a bunch of whinny sissies, every single game they bitch incessantly about inane shit, this game is no different.

Like George Broussard said:
"Call of Duty Infinite Warfare trailer has 995k dislikes which means it will sell at least 995k copies day one."

victorboris1 said:

CoD players are a bunch of whinny sissies, every single game they bitch incessantly about inane shit, this game is no different.

Like George Broussard said:
"Call of Duty Infinite Warfare trailer has 995k dislikes which means it will sell at least 995k copies day one."

But this guy made good points:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOHZbM7dCbo

Kaskaum said:

But this guy made good points:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOHZbM7dCbo

One other thing is that your average Call of Duty player has the IQ of a turnip, it's absolutely baffles them the idea that it takes more than one year for IW/Treyarch/Sledgehammer to shit out a game. So when it was announced that the new game would be another future warfare chapter, they went absolutely postal and started flinging shit at each other like a bunch of rabid chimps; but what they fail to realize is that IW was already dead set on this idea by early last year, which was way before everyone started to bitch about being tired of CoD games taking place in the future.

EDIT: I'm watching the video as we speak.

They just need to stop making cod games for a while, muthafuckas were bitching back in the day for too many ww2 shooters, the cycle will continue.

TheWizard said:

They just need to stop making cod games for a while, muthafuckas were bitching back in the day for too many ww2 shooters, the cycle will continue.

yea they should stop making money.

Greedy Bastards

TheWizard said:

They should just stop releasing them yearly. Probably what killed any like I had for the series was a new one being released yearly.

mistercow said:

yea they should stop making money.

Greedy Bastards

They will naturally if they keep flopping. Y'know, you can actually make money and be respected at the same time.

I don't want to watch these but is the speed really as fast as it was in the 1080 video?

Considering that was a PC video and all of these streams are from the console versions and are basically people just moving at a comfortable pace,

No.

magma86 said:

Around 10 min gameplay here:

https://vid.me/Xygv

Can someone explain the reasoning of this man by playing on easy while refusing to use any weapon other than the pistol? I understand it's early gameplay, but this guy has a shotgun and there is shotgun ammo all over the place and he REFUSES to use it.

This was infuriating to watch.

magma86 said:

Around 10 min gameplay here:

https://vid.me/Xygv

Saw this on Youtube earlier, the Intro is badass .

Obzen said:

Can someone explain the reasoning of this man by playing on easy while refusing to use any weapon other than the pistol? I understand it's early gameplay, but this guy has a shotgun and there is shotgun ammo all over the place and he REFUSES to use it.

This was infuriating to watch.

He's saving ammo, he has not upgraded his equipment yet to be able to pickup more ammo

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Saw this on Youtube earlier, the Intro is badass .

He's saving ammo, he has not upgraded his equipment yet to be able to pickup more ammo

Saving it for what? There's ammo all over the place and he has max ammo as it is.

Obzen said:

Saving it for what? There's ammo all over the place and he has max ammo as it is.

He couldn't pick up more if you noticed, either he was saving it for Tough moments or he forgot he had it :P

That's why Beth-soft ban all those videos :) to avoid making fans angry by watching how bad some noobs play it.

There's some Illuminati In this shit, to be honest.

Bethesda keeps getting the user banned, user keeps trying to stream It, does a horrible job at playing It, repeat.

I mean, seriously, there's some shit behind this right now, like some kind of marketing ploy of sorts. It's like Bethesda Is teasing the SHIT out of the users who miss out on all this, like they hired the streamer or something.

Yes, it's like that and even worse, yesterday somebody streamed full walk-through on portal that was mentioned somewhere above. When he reached later stages more and more watchers join his stream, and quality of video stream just goes worst. At sometime it start to be slide-show with random screen shoots and short video moments, audio was descended and I hear just some random voice of streamer.
But there was also some good points - he play this game excellent, do not die too much and in most moments know what to do, he moves fast, kill demons with random guns and spam BFG only when there was too much demons on screen (like mancubus+pinky+revenant+baron chasing him) and sometimes when he was low on health and was angry on demons :) Also he use chainsaw to replenish his ammo.