Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CacoCaddy

PSX Doom

It's a little bit tricky, you must be quick to reach the button...
You see the red bricks building with Cacodemons et Revenants inside ?
(Where you get the BFG in fact)...
Well the secret exit is behind the door on the opposite side.
You see the warp in that level ?
You must hit the button at the window where the red key is
(if I remember well !)
Run into the warp as quick as you can, and reach this door before it closes... And enjoy THE MANSION !

I hope I've been clear...

The Mansion itself is a great level, one I wish had been ported over. Watch out for the dark room with a Baron and Pain Elemental in it and look out for the elevator secrets with plasma gun and berserk. That's quite a room, but very dark. It's just before the outside bit; what is really the back garden.

Wow I beat The Mansion Secretly. I got To Doom Club, thats Level was So Cool! who knew you could make a level like that with Doom textures!

CacoCaddy said:

Wow I beat The Mansion Secretly. I got To Doom Club, thats Level was So Cool! who knew you could make a level like that with Doom textures!

Actually, many of the PC-based pwads surpass Club Doom. But the music is quite fantacular for sure. Also, as the revenants are slowed down in PSX Doom, the level would be comparably harder on PC.

If you put your Doom PSX disc into a music system or HIFI of some kind you should be able to play some of the brilliant music like an audio CD.