Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kira

State of the art on Doom64 EX wads?

Since I was out of touch with the community for a few years, I missed anything Doom64 EX. I find it difficult to get information on what has been produced by the community so far, and I am not aware of any cacoward for a Doom64 EX pwad. Some might say it's only natural as Doom 2 is kind of the standard when you want to make sure everyone gets to play your levels.

Still, I am wondering if there's anything worthwhile out there. Challenging maps? Episodes? WIP community projects?

If you look on the EX forums, Antee is making a 32 level wad in the style of Doom 64. 15 levels have been completed so far.

This one seems quite nice! Thanks. I was hoping there would be a few challenging individual maps here and there, as I recently read someone complaining that all Doom64 pwads are too difficult for him.

Liking the screens for map02. Yeah, this is a practical decision. Quality over quantity won't hurt.

how do I load a doom 64 map? sorry to bother you but I have no idea ...

Give a look at the Parameters.txt file in your Doom64 Ex folder, it has everything you need. What you need is the -file parameter.

ok I found it, can you also tell me any mods that is worth playing? if exist something...thanx!!

Well that's what I am asking here so we are both in the same boat. Read this thread from the beginning, it looks like WIP projects are sadly your best bet.