Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Secretdoom: Disrepair 2 - /idgames finalized

Story
Six Years after the crumbling catastrophe of Hell's invasion overtook the complex in the Northern Sector, a young marine was dispatched to go and clean up the mess that Hell left behind. That young marine was you. You must travel to the Northern Complex for the first time since the invasion and clear out the demons that occupy the area. It's crucial that you reclaim this important stronghold, for it may be one of the last beacons of hope for this war...

Summary
DISREPAIR 2 is a 10 map episode for Doom 2 that is an expansion and sequel to my first released doom wad, Disrepair. Requires GZDoom to play.

Screenshots
MAP04: "Chilly Canyons"

MAP06: "Gamma Sector"

MAP08: "The Forgotten Station"

MAP09: "Burn"

Map Listing
MAP01: "Storage Facility"
MAP02: "Icy Outpost"
MAP03: "Cargo Containment Location"
MAP05: "Voltage"
MAP07: "Railed"
MAP10: "Disrepair"
MAP11: "AAAAAAAAAAA" (Secret)

Download
https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/d-f/disrpar2

Cyberdemon531 said:

Map Listing
MAP01: "Storage Facility"
MAP02: "Icy Outpost"
MAP03: "Cargo Containment Location"
MAP05: "Voltage"
MAP07: "Railed"
MAP10: "Disrepair"
MAP11: "AAAAAAAAAAA" (Secret)

Map names: MAP11's name is great. The first thing that jumped out was that "Cargo Containment Location" is weird in the same way "Box-Holding Place" or "Area with Demons" would be -- quite plain and exaggeratedly on-the-nose with its description. You already have a "Storage Facility" too, which is sort of the same thing. "Cargo Containment" is a slight improvement, and something like or "[Suitable adjective here] Warehouse", or whatever fits the setting, should be even better.

rdwpa said:

Map names: MAP11's name is great. The first thing that jumped out was that "Cargo Containment Location" is weird in the same way "Box-Holding Place" or "Area with Demons" would be -- quite plain and exaggeratedly on-the-nose with its description. You already have a "Storage Facility" too, which is sort of the same thing. "Cargo Containment" is a slight improvement, and something like or "[Suitable adjective here] Warehouse", or whatever fits the setting, should be even better.

i suggest renaming it to 'Crate-Map'

Can't remember if I've done this one, doubt it if it was posted in may feels too recent.

Will boot it up after icing my hands and doing some stretches.