Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pure Hellspawn

looking for some good hell maps

Recommended Posts

i'm a little behind my DOOM schedule and would like to find some good newer hell maps - i prefer medium/large with minimum of 100 monsters.

I've already played the released megawads on idGames and Japanese Community Project - but if there are any unfinished megawads that may not be well known I'll give em a try (DUMP-2 being an sample).

any good hell maps out there?

thank you :-D

EDIT: also looking for a megawad. level 30 is called la puenta or something very similar - that's all i remember. don't think it's on idGames.

Share this post


Link to post
Pure Hellspawn said:

I've already played the released megawads on idGames

All of them? Really? It's hard to believe, you know.

Pure Hellspawn said:

also looking for a megawad. level 30 is called la puenta or something very similar - that's all i remember.

MAP30 of Eviltech is called La Plata.

Share this post


Link to post

Could it possibly be that with "hell maps" you mean hell revealed 1+2? Because playing "all the hell maps" is quite a task... Not saying it's entirely impossible, but it would sure be something to brag about, you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Sure Bowb said:

Could it possibly be that with "hell maps" you mean hell revealed 1+2? Because playing "all the hell maps" is quite a task... Not saying it's entirely impossible, but it would sure be something to brag about, you know?



nope, just looking for some newer (2014-2016) maps with a hellish atmosphere. and i don't think that's something i'd brag about either.

@scifista42: thanks! okay, i played MOST of the megawads on the archive. but still looking to add a few new maps to my collection.

Share this post


Link to post

A mapper who has some really good single level hell maps on idgames is Iori if you search him by name, and darkreaver has a really cool one called "Brood of Hatred" which I totally recommend... even if he regrets it's existence. :P

Share this post


Link to post
DeathevokatioN said:

A mapper who has some really good single level hell maps on idgames is Iori if you search him by name, and darkreaver has a really cool one called "Brood of Hatred" which I totally recommend... even if he regrets it's existence. :P


I searched for Iori on idgames and found one map (Dripfeed). I'm playing through it and it's really sweet, so thanks for the rec, but you said maps plural so I'm wondering if I'm missing something?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×