Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

Demos for miscellaneous Cyberdemon531 (G)ZDoom maps

rehelekretep said:

i must admit im too lazy to dl your version of gzdoom; will you be uploading all these to YT or should i just stop whining? :p

If something doesn't already have a link then it never will. If you want to see map 6, you can watch cyber's d2all since it's the same thing. Map 01 is identical to speed, but without shooting (I didn't do anything special).

I wanted to do a max but I wouldn't be able to find half the secrets in these maps unless I watched a video first. I even looked up map07 of Disrepair in GZDB and had no clue about the AV jump without watching Elim's video. :D

Hell's Memento
Map 04 UV-Speed in 1:12
GZDoom 2.0.05

I originally thought the trick would be too luck based to get it quick, but after looking at it again it's not so bad.

hm04-112.zip

Hell's Memento
Map 08 UV-Speed in 1:14
Map 09 UV-Speed in 1:15
GZDoom 2.0.05

These are just table fills showing off the tricks. Map 08 uses a wall avrj, where you fire a horizontal rocket right before getting an avj, causing the rocket to explode below you, propelling you further into the air. Map 09 uses an enemy avrj, where you fire a rocket post avj, downwards at a monster below you. Yowza, this wad is so broken.

That should wrap it up for me, as I don't really feel the need to fill 12 speed, or do serious exits of any of these trick runs. My movement is just so horrible in zdoom...

kraf_fill.zip

rehelekretep said:

hey kraflab can u do map11 pacifist?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ya I already routed it, it's really easy.

I was able to resurrect some old demos I thought were long gone.

Disrepair Demos from May 2016:

Map 01 UV-Max in 0:37
Map 01 NM-Speed in 0:10
Map 01 No Monsters in 0:07 (Also NoMo 100% Secrets)
Map 01 Pacifist in 0:16
Map 03 No Monsters in 0:08
Map 04 No Monsters in 0:11
Map 05 No Monsters in 0:11

Please notify me if I've done something stupid. Thanks.

disold_may2016.zip

Some The Green Machine demos I did earlier:

Map 12 UV-Speed in 0:05
Map 12 UV-Max in 0:21
Map 12 NM-Speed in 0:05
Map 12 No Monsters in 0:05
Map 12 NoMo 100 in 0:16
Map 12 Pacifist in 0:05
Map 12 Collector in 0:16
Map 12 Stroller in 0:09

Again, please notify me of any idiocy. Thanks.

grmc_edge.zip

With GZDoom 2.0.03 (dl'd the one hosted on DSDA) I'm getting an error that says "Unable to load shader" on startup, which makes it impossible to run or watch demos. At least from Googling, it seems to be a common driver-related problem with some computers, so it'd be a good convention to not record with that version.

Edit: I'll watch the ones on YT.

rdwpa said:

With GZDoom 2.0.03 (dl'd the one hosted on DSDA) I'm getting an error that says "Unable to load shader" on startup, which makes it impossible to run or watch demos. At least from Googling, it seems to be a common driver-related problem with some computers, so it'd be a good convention to not record with that version.

Edit: I'll watch the ones on YT.

I was able to watch .0.3 demos in .0.5 at some point or some very close version when I encountered this issue.