Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
999cop

CTF implementation

We need it.

just saying, in case they havent built into the game that i heard they did not.

agree 100%. I was flabbergasted that ctf was not one of the mp game modes that was announced. Hoping for some sort of mp expansion that includes ctf

I Heard CTF was discovered by some modders inside game codes and forced to displayed in game Menu but was cut from the Final Product for some reason, Damn DLC expected .

The only two things I need in new Doom MP - CTF and classic DM.

DMGUYDZ64 said:

Use SnapMap .

It would still be good for them to include it as an official mode, playable on all the standard badass multiplayer maps.

AlexMax said:

Player Limit of 4.

need more ppl than that for CTF

Yeah I want those game modes implemented into the original game also and not just SnapMap.

Will work on CTF Modes in the near future so look forward to those! Don't forget we're getting free Multiplayer Game Modes soon. Not sure how soon but we're getting them. Hope for classic deathmatch and CTF too.

Hell League Reaper said:

Don't forget we're getting free Multiplayer Game Modes soon. Not sure how soon but we're getting them. Hope for classic deathmatch and CTF too.

Who said that ? We might have to pay for them (DLCs)

@DMGUYDZ64 - there will be free updates for Multiplayer (game modes) and SnapMap (new modules, objects, logic etc.)

There will be 3 DLC Multiplayer Packs however.

Source: https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/doom-open-beta-and-post-launch-content/2016/04/06/101

"id plans to offer content updates for SnapMap, including map modules; props and objects; additional features and functionality; AI enhancements; editing tool enhancements and more. Multiplayer will also receive content updates in the form of new game modes. Both of these SnapMap and multiplayer updates will be free to use and play."