Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BluePineapple72

What are YOU going to make in SnapMap

Plutonia 3

-increase monster health
-put mid-high tier monster in the beginning.
-Revenant groups
-Mancubi groups

I'm going to look into the possibility of re-creating the Slide game that was around back in CS. Not Surf, Slide.

The DOOM race AR video gas got ne all like, 'Ready, Set, SNAP!!!!' At midnight I race to release the first #snapParts knowing g I can go back and fix it after. ;)

The DOOM race AR video gas got ne all like, 'Ready, Set, SNAP!!!!' At midnight I race to release the first #snapParts knowing g I can go back and fix it after. ;)

Can you add music? Because whatever I make is gonna have Aubrey Hodges scaring the shit out of everyone. And hopefully my maps won't suck harder than Katie Price.

After seeing the music synthesizer they showed off on stream, I'll definitely be trying to reproduce some of the original Doom soundtrack in a snap map.

Assuming I can place a Marine NPC in SnapMap (and can recolor them), I want to throw together a "Save Princess Doomguy!" map. Fight monsters, kill an amorous cyberdemon (if available), and rescue a Marine all decked out in pink. See if I can also make killing the princess an automatic failure.

Yes, I grew up playing Mario.

Yeah, I think the thing I want to see the most is an analog of Nuts. Someone go for it! I'm sure you'll be famous if you do it first.

kuchitsu said:

Yeah, I think the thing I want to see the most is an analog of Nuts. Someone go for it! I'm sure you'll be famous if you do it first.

I tried, and it just isn't feasible. The biggest flattest room is barely the size of Hangar's opening room, and there's a hard monster limit. Maybe someday they'll unlock the cap but for now, Nuts isn't happening

Mr. Freeze said:

I tried, and it just isn't feasible. The biggest flattest room is barely the size of Hangar's opening room, and there's a hard monster limit. Maybe someday they'll unlock the cap but for now, Nuts isn't happening

I'd call that a good thing.

Well folks, it looks like I'll have a reasonable rendition of E2M3 'Refinery' coming soon... so close to the original layout it is, I 'faked' a few acid pools with player collision rectangules and the like.

I just gotta place items and test balancing... than it gets its own thread.... :)

Been wondering if there's possibly a way to make a party game similar to something like mario party. Make a map where you have to do some sort of dice rolling, land on certain spaces and have to compete in some variety of mini games. I think it could be awesome personally.

I'd love to make a mini game - pain elemental, it's hordes of cacodemoms, that when killed, cause a scripting thing to spawn lost souls ;)

I will first make a singleplayer 10-wave survival map with a cash system and optional objectives to earn more cash! Then i'll expand on that map into a full fledged 4-P coop experience!!! (I even have a thread about it, although it's incomplete)

From there, i'll make Left 4 Doom.

Well I am doing sorta dare I say... COD zombies / invasion type gameplay. Made a massive sprawling interconnect map. Had to reduce by over 2/3rds cos the loading time for testing was a nightmare.
Implemented waves system and cash flow. Door/armour and ammo cash buys.
Figured out how to do a never ending supply of imps (best mob in the game). 12 monster found is annoying. To say the least.

On another note just had a brain fart on doing an invasion map with a hub like realm 667 invasion wad. Which in turn will have zones where u fight multiple waves of demons finish that come back to hub an re stock, upgrade etc. If by some means I can't make lots of differnt arenas I just have a scale switch or something to repeat the same arena but with a twist.