Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PureSlime

The "Pentagram T-Shirt"

I'm curious if any of the Imps that spawned in Doom 3 shared the exact same pentagram.

Really badass design. Glad they didn't go with a generic pentagram. This symbol is very distinctive and interesting, and occult as fuck!

They should have called it a rune shirt or something.

Calling the shirt a pentagram shirt, with that design, makes it seem like they don't want to lose the sale to a prepubescent boy's mom.

impcruncher said:

They should have called it a rune shirt or something.

Calling the shirt a pentagram shirt, with that design, makes it seem like they don't want to lose the sale to a prepubescent boy's mom.

Please make sense.

Almonds said:

Please make sense.

He means the abstract design is family-friendly and won't piss of conservative Christian parents.

U.O.D. said:

It all makes sense.

The demons are homunculi created from failed human transmutation.

GOD. FUCKING. DAMN YOU.

I'm still trying to forget about that goddamned chimera. You are all fucking assholes.

Cool shirt, but yeah, I'm not really sure thats a pentagram

rileymartin said:

He means the abstract design is family-friendly and won't piss of conservative Christian parents.

It'd probably send the wrong message to have an actual pentagram plastered on your shirt, anyway. Why would you want to promote the bad guys? This game is supposed to be ANTI-hell. XD

Fresh design, might grab when when I can get it for slightly cheaper. Side note, it looks like id carried over some of the occultic symbols from Doom 3. A lot of the symbols lining the border of the circle were in D3 as well.

The larger runes look like stylized variations of the demon sigils in the lesser key of Solomon.

The smaller script could be Enochian based, or random squiggles. Possibly Doom might have it's own alphabet, like how Elder Scrolls has the Daedric one.

I bought one... Along with a coffee mug, mousepad, and cyberdemon lithograph. I was going to get the shot glass but I've spent enough time drunk playing Doom that I don't need a souvenir :D