Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DooMBoy

Heh....weird dream.

Yes, I know, I know, we've all had weird dreams before.
This one was about Doomworld and Sephiroth. Strange, eh?

Anyway, I dreamed I was at Seph's house but Sephiroth wasn't there. So I decided to trash his house. While I was at I started to screw around with his computer. I played some deathmatch on E1M1 in Doom, and then I took the monitor and threw it across the room, where it blew up and disappeared(?).
Then I went back home and all was fine.

DooMBoy said:
I dreamed I was at Seph's house but Sephiroth was there.

If Sephiroth was there, why didn't he try to stop you from trashing his house?

I meant to say wasn't :)
I also forgot to mention that I went by Doomworld and there were like 15 new forums.

I had a pointless dream were i was wondering through a store and looking as all these Id collector's Ed. there were these doom ones wich had the Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom, the master levels, and Zdoom with a shit load of wads maid for it. there was also one with all three quake's and there mission packs. the quake one was in a yellow box. there was ohe that included RtCW, Unreal, Duke3d, and some others witch i can't rember. the silly thing was that I already owend them all. except for Quake 1 For PSX. Wich dosen't exsist.
the other thing about it was that the store was filled with people i knew form school, and tafe, ect.

still, it was better then when i kept having dreams were my teeth fell out. freaky.

Shaviro said:

why would you trash his house?

Good question. I don't know. Dreams are strange things :)

wanna know a weird dream? The past few couple of days ive been having dreams that involve with the forums. Last night I had a dream about ling wanting me to kill liam.

Are you sure it wasn't Ling wanting Liam to kill you? :P

I had this dream where Ralphis tried to hack the doomworld forums, but railgunner saved us with his netscape shield.

Weird, eh?

The other night, afterhaving a couple of lagers, I had the most trippy fan-fucking-tastic dream. In one part my friend sang a note so deep that everyone applauded, and for a large part I was an alliance infiltrator, or something, in an imperial base. I think I fell in love with an Imperial girl. And I kept on overhearing conversations between the troops, who sounded as if they totally believed in the imperial right to rule, like they were defending their homeworld righteously. It was only a small, relatively unimportant world. And they were dressed in armour similar to clones, but they can't have been, because they all seemed so individual. Railway station style clocks, with big digital displays hung from the roof of the underground part of the base. I also remember putting on the helmet of a dead imperial (He'd been blown up, as far as I could tell from the red mess inside) and it was all spongy, rubbery. Then when I awoke, the first thing that ran through my head was a track by DJ Shadow, and later on I realised that I had missed his set that night.
I'm sleepy.

oh, i thought it was the friend that could hack into computers and plant viruses that saved us all, heh.

i have had one dream in my life about doom. i was real young and all i remember about it was using a plasma rifle, which back then i thought it was more like a pistol. i walked around with it, and thats pretty much it.

even if u trashed my room i would not notice, well except for the computer. anyway u would have to deal with a stuck door and an angry 6 foot iguana of death too. i had a dream where i went to hell and saw a ton of fighting. some where fighting for control of hell, some where just lost and confused and fought for no reason and others where fighting to escape. they where all mutated and altered with cybernetic gear. massive weapons and armor and many different races of these death slaves. anyway i found out hell was not like it was in mythology or the bible. it was really a race of beings that took over planets and enslaved the people. and earth was next on their list, i and 10,000 other peole where taken to be 'tested' anyway i got all kinds of weapons attached to my body. but before they could control my brain the group fighting to be free got me out. in the end we saved earth but still had to fight

Lately works been so stressy it's creeping into my sleep. I woke up at 6am today thinking I had about 85 pedals to match up to their respective bikes..

pritch said:

Lately works been so stressy

Jobs kill postcounts. Please think of the postcounts.

Anyway, my dreams have been really drug related in the passed few weeks, so I can't share them with you people. sowwy.

I always have a reoccuring dream where I am in a long hallway with people wrapped in oil-soaked rags hanging by their feet form the ceiling. I try to run away from them down the hallway, but then the hanging people all catch on fire!

I've recently had a few dreams that I can actualy remember, for like the first time in months. One, a couple weeks ago involved me in this weird town where the water level kept instantly rising and drowning people. And then I ended up at my friends house, except ulike her real house it was brown and in the middle of a field one neighborhood over from mine.

I had a dream the other night I kinda remember. Our house was infested by these scorpions the size of your fist. They pretty much had free reign of the lower floor, and my mom was scared shitless of them. I'm pretty sure I dreamed I was stung a few times when I would trip over one.

Not the first time I've had a dream like that. Years ago I had a dream where the floor was lined with a seething mass of assorted creepy-crawlies. Exaclty lined, where the floor meets the walls. Nothing strayed further from the wall, but it was still fucking sick.

I once had a dream that my friend's house was infested with spiders, including several huge ones. There were huge tarantula-like ones, and I remember this one ugly, putrid, bloated albino spider with a body the size of a basketball that was just kind of sitting there on his steps. I jumped over it and ran out of his house. The scary thing about the dream is that his house looked exactly the same as in reality, inch for inch.

I just had a flashback of the dream that woke me up. It was the day of hell as I like to call it. It was the very first day of preschool. First thing I remember is waking up screaming and crying because I had a nightmare of wolves being under the table and trying to jump on my bed and kill me. They were like evil cartoonish wolves with slime and shit dripping from their mouths. Then my parents came in the room calmed my ass down somehow, and started getting me ready. I had no freaking clue of where I was going to go, I had no clue of what hell it was going to start. Anyway, that's the earilest memory I can remember, probably the earilest I ever had, surprised I still have it in my head actually. It's just wierd to wake up one day, hardly know who you are, in tears and really still thinking there's wild beasts under the table and go to preschool to get a little warm up of the hell you'll be going through for the next 12 or 16 years. Wolves under the table.

Mithrandir said:the first thing that ran through my head was a track by DJ Shadow, and later on I realised that I had missed his set that night.[/B]

DOOD! I finally found someone else who listens to DJ Shadow on here! Which track was it? "You Can't Go Home Again"? (I got the friendly neighbourhood carnie to play it on a ride i was on...DAAAMN that was fun!)

What's the topic again? :]

I keep haveing theses dreams were the world is smegged. a little while ago I had a dream were most of the world was under water, except for Australia... Wich makes no sence what so ever. also dispite the fact that the telefragged servers would be under 100 meters of water, Doomworld was running at full capacity. oddly enought, pirch, who was flooded out of house and home, asked if he could use my spear room. he kept claming that I owed him a favor... but too bad think chick i liked in highschool also needed somewhere to live. Heh.

Ofcorse, the really odd thing about all of this is that I have no idea of what pirch even looks like. I just kenw it was him when i saw him. go figer.

You mean Pritch? Yesss...I often have dreams about the apocalypse. Like 50% of them...they are also the less memorable ones.

It's not really the apocalypse as such, it just smeggegs things up quite a bit... and the dasters only affect places i've never visited.

and yes i did mean Pritch.

Sometimes I dream something and it happens a couple weeks later. It always freaks me out too.

the_Danarchist said:

Sometimes I dream something and it happens a couple weeks later. It always freaks me out too.

dejavu... it's called dejavu, and a lot of people get them.