Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VGamingJunkie

LGR reviews Doom

That's probably why his name is Lazy Game Reviews, not Quick On The Draw Reviews. He tends to review very old games long after their prime, he's of the retro variety.

Pretty awesome nostalgia and review piece. I wonder if he's part of the community, but even if not, seems extremely up to date with the goings on.

Been following LGR since his Wolfenstein 3D and DOOM Shareware unboxing video. Very glad he finally reviewed DOOM.

Was actually on my way to post this. :P

Very well done retrospect, when it comes to games that are close to his childhood he really goes all out, and makes his best videos.

He did this with Jazz Jackrabbit and Duke Nukem as well (both recommended)... so I didn't expect any less from him here...his unboxings were pretty cool and were where I first heard of him, but I subscribed because of his other content.

hex11 said:

Never heard of this guy, but he's like two decades late.

Ugh.

Never heard of DeathevokatioN before, but he's a couple days late to this thread.

DeathevokatioN said:

Was actually on my way to post this. :P

Very well done retrospect, when it comes to games that are close to his childhood he really goes all out, and makes his best videos.

He did this with Jazz Jackrabbit and Duke Nukem as well (both recommended)... so I didn't expect any less from him here...his unboxings were pretty cool and were where I first heard of him, but I subscribed because of his other content.

Ugh.

Yep, I spent a lot of time in his channels. Good stuff. I laughed at his Barbie and Hot Wheels videos.

Lee.

Been wondering why he never did a DOOM review ever since that Wolfenstein 3D and DOOM shareware unboxing video.

Anyone new to the channel should check his other stuff, the Depth Dwellers review for example, and the Thrustmaster controller one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UHVFohpCqU

Jellyman1303 said:

Isn't he more of a Duke Nukem guy?

Basically, yeah. But he has his fair share of love for DOOM, too.

Mainly DOOM II though.

Jellyman1303 said:

Isn't he more of a Duke Nukem guy?

He has actually been asked to do voice work as Duke Nukem, he mentioned in one of his videos but I don't remember for what.

Ossi said:

He has actually been asked to do voice work as Duke Nukem, he mentioned in one of his videos but I don't remember for what.

Gas Guzzlers, if I recall correctly.

AgentSpork said:

Cool to see Back to Saturn X get a mention.

Haha! Yeah that put a smirk on my face.

Yeah I love LGR -- he's a super passionate guy who puts a lot of effort into his content. Great video.

Shadow Hog said:

Gas Guzzlers, if I recall correctly.

Ok - have to check that out.