Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr8

id Anthology...

Yeah, you see what I mean right ?
This black box with many fabulous things inside !
Well, I think it's a collector isn't it ?
And there's no way to buy it somewhere ?
I tried many site but I found nothing...

I think bigd has one. It was so expensive, he had to sell most of MGON's bandwith to buy it ;)

Insomniac said:

pritch has one, I think...

He speaks the truth. No you may not have it :) Unfortunately my mother fucked the poster up and my pewter cyberdemon got a bit wrecked due to the very poor quality pewter they cast it out of. But my box and Book of ID are in tact, as is my 'id' tag and Doom comic #1 (ugh).

I got it in Electronics Boutique cheap (about £15) 4 years ago. I have no idea where'd you get one now.

that, IIRC, was an extremely limited edition. cant find it on ebay, amazon, or any other internet seller. good luck.

VileSlay said:

that, IIRC, was an extremely limited edition. cant find it on ebay, amazon, or any other internet seller. good luck.

Apparently it was on E-bay recently, somebody at the Romero forums was after it.I think the highest bid so far was$150

boris said:

I think bigd has one. It was so expensive, he had to sell most of MGON's bandwith to buy it ;)

rofl!

Use3D said:

uh, doom comic? does it suck?

look in oddities and you will agree, it blows. Such classic quotes as "HERE COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN!" and "YOU'RE STUPID! AND YOU GONNA BE STUPID AND DEAD!" as well as "NOW I'M RADIOACTIVE! THAT CAN'T BE GOOD!".

RailGunner said:

i dumb way to blow off 60 seconds

Maximum Railgunner

man, years ago i had an old gaming magazine, that had a competition (first prize; ID ANTHOLOGY!!!) in it, unfortunately, the contest was gone old. too bad, it was something like a crossword puzzle, i started to solve it, before i even took an eye on the date!

bigbadgangsta said:

look in oddities and you will agree, it blows. Such classic quotes as "HERE COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN!" and "YOU'RE STUPID! AND YOU GONNA BE STUPID AND DEAD!" as well as "NOW I'M RADIOACTIVE! THAT CAN'T BE GOOD!".

heh, I think the first page says it all. that whole bad man dialouge on page 2 had me rolling

surprisingly enough...u may be able to find it @ bestbuy.com b/c i've found a ton of old NiN shit there that i couldnt find on ebay or amazon...just a thought tho...no garuntee

InfraRed said:

surprisingly enough...u may be able to find it @ bestbuy.com b/c i've found a ton of old NiN shit

uh... no.

You Can Get One on Ebay. I got one still factory sealed.
among the other things mentioned There was an Id anthology shirt and a phone card that expired in 1998 inside.

i just checked this thread after a few days and read the comic on bbg's site.

worse.
comic.
ever.

it should be destroyed before it does anymore harm. For the first few pages i didn't even think it was serious, but it was, and then it was very, very sad.

Use3D said:

i just checked this thread after a few days and read the comic on bbg's site.

It isn't my site, it is Megalyth's site.

Shaviro said:

what is that cyberdemon doing?

more importantly, what is that black stripe censoring?

Heh. Those were both in the comic. For some reason the cybie just stands there as the marine pounds him. That black stripe is the top of another panel below, and I didn't bother whiting the whole thing out.

I think I recall Peter H scanning in some idAnthology pages into a Yahoo Briefcase, he later took them down so there must be someone who has downloaded them.

Lizardcommando said:

LOL! That is the funniest (and weirdest) thing I've seen! That has the worst dialouge I've seen yet.

You do realise Dan's change the dialogue right? Heh..

pritch said:

...and you do realise it's not any more retarded than it was before? Heh..

the_Danarchist said:

[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/danarchy/Doomtrain.jpg[img]
Took me ~ 15 minutes.

rofl. Danarchy, you crazy character.

pritch said:

I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the comic in general. Oh, and yeah, that was funny too.