Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whymes5

PS4 Doom with Mouse/KB

I know this has been asked before and probably is a dumb question, but does anyone know any way to get mouse and keyboard working on PS4? I reckon you could probably bind things with a keyboard with some sort of third party device/software, but the mouse escapes me. Can anyone think of ANY way for this? I don't care how much I'd have to spend, shady things I'd have to do, or what. I want to play Doom, but will not unless it's on keyboard/mouse. Only for SP. And I cannot run this with my current computer. By the way... does anyone know some absolute minimum specs that could run the game at 30 FPS steady at low settings? And low resolution. Not super low, but low. None of this 4k shiit.

EDIT: If anyone has an older computer and a PC copy of the game, maybe you could run it on there and let me know how it runs? And what specs it has?

I have a GTX 950 2GB video card, which only cost about $250. Runs the game perfectly fine on medium and even high quality. Some frame drop but like never below 30-40 range. CPU is just the standard one that came with the computer (I think it's i5 equivalent, but I can't check right now).

That's probably about the best you're gonna do minimum PC specs.

BionicDog said:

I just tested this and with mixed results, to put it mildly.

I dunno if it's just Doom or in other games too but there's some serious negative acceleration issues here which makes aiming a chore and it's hard not to feel like it was made for Killzone or COD-like shooters more than something like Doom.

If anyone figures out the neg accel issue it'd be wonderful.

kelliegator said:

I just tested this and with mixed results, to put it mildly.

I dunno if it's just Doom or in other games too but there's some serious negative acceleration issues here which makes aiming a chore and it's hard not to feel like it was made for Killzone or COD-like shooters more than something like Doom.

If anyone figures out the neg accel issue it'd be wonderful.

Its related on how consoles read imputs. Don't be fooled by these products, they have some use, but for now it will never replace a PC mouse