Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
codeslicer

Doom 3 still the spotlight of Doomworld

I am still doubtful whether they'll introduce that assault rifle or not in the shareware for Doom. Any news/rumors on that? What is this Doom 3 you are refering to BTW? Sounds like someone took the same title and pasted a 3 on it just to get attention.

What's that Quake game I keep hearing about? Is it going to be a successor to Doom?

I heard they want to implement true light sourcing or something. It's pretty cool, I guess, but what about the artistry of sector lighting?

Sees Hellknight screenshot for first time ....
Damn is this Archvile ? He looks Badass . (By the way this information is still given in Doom 3 Section near Homepage :P )

Hey, so this "Doom" thing is still around heh? Tell me, were there any new levels released for it since the olden days? Any new versions? Maybe some enhanced versions that run on modern computers? Why, I bet id software is still on top of their game and are working on a new Doom game as a follow up to Doom II!

codeslicer said:

Apparently at doomworld.com News about Doom 3 and Speculation about what Doom 3 will even be about is still the hot topic.

Damn you and your click-baity link to that god-awful malware-ridden "site".