Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julz_d

Spoiler? I just heard...

Dr. Betrueger laughing near the end of the first hell level. But what was weird was I got killed shortly after then restarted and went to the same area but didn't hear it this time .

julz_d said:

Dr. Betrueger laughing near the end of the first hell level. But what was weird was I got killed shortly after then restarted and went to the same area but didn't hear it this time .

I've just completed that level and don't remember hearing Betruger. His laugh is memorable.

It probably seems like I'm trolling but I swear to you I'm not. It may be a random thing. It occurred during the last part where you jump on the platforms right before everything turns bright red . But like I said it happened the first time and not the second weird. Maybe I'm having Doom 3 flashbacks lol.

julz_d said:

It probably seems like I'm trolling but I swear to you I'm not. It may be a random thing. It occurred during the last part where you jump on the platforms right before everything turns bright red . But like I said it happened the first time and not the second weird. Maybe I'm having Doom 3 flashbacks lol.

lol

Maybe iD put it in as an easter egg?

Hm.... I think Hell is getting to you lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if id put that there. Seems Doom is filled with easter eggs and such.