Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I personally am having a ton of fun playing the MP. Even if you don't like it you should support it and id cus you're never going to get the shooter you want by bashing this game. I really wish they would add a classic dm with pickups though. I mean cmon.

the MP is full of shit. it doesnt even get close to Quake 3 arena, why should you play doom MP then? everything is dumbed down and worse.

Badmotorfinger111 said:

There's a classic death match in the multiplayer section?

Classic death-match? Yes, there's a section dedicated to that as well.
https://www.doomworld.com/vb/doom-multiplayer/

Caine said:

the MP is full of shit. it doesnt even get close to Quake 3 arena, why should you play doom MP then? everything is dumbed down and worse.

Different strokes for different folks.

Badmotorfinger111 said:

My point is you won't get the mp you want if you don't support Id. They're the guys who can do it best. Whether it be future doom or quake games or whatnot.

why did they even fuck us over like that?
it's like "here eat this you fucking noobs" it was clear that the community will be angry..... or they thought the gamers are already so stupid they will eat up everything.

Caine said:

it's like "here eat this you fucking noobs" it was clear that the community will be angry..... or they thought the gamers are already so stupid they will eat up everything.

Chill out.

It's not far off. Everything is there. It's just the speed and mode that's missing. They could update and add it. Or future games might do it right if doom is successful.

Caine said:

Because doom isn't Quake?

CheeseOnTheMoon said:

Because doom isn't Quake?

Bingo. I think, while the new DOOM's multiplayer isn't as fast paced and hectic like the original games, it still retains some classic arena elements. It's sort of a hybrid, having modern elements as well.

Caine said:

Holy shit your posts are giving me cancer each time.

Chill out, It's just a fucking game.

I'm enjoying Multiplayer, mostly Warpath, Freezetag and Multiplayer on SnapMap with my friends, I don't care about the Loadouts anymore .