Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kavananga

Foundry Complex. Fast action on a beautiful map!

Hi, everyone. Made a solo map. Not long, but with lot of details and lot of hellknights. Play this with shotgun. Map name is "Foundry Complex", code is "W2UHXRV8". Some pisc here:

Unfortunately, my pc is not powerful enough for the game so I'm working on getting a machine that can play it. In the meantime, I'm looking for maps to add to Doom Wad Station to get this party started, but, um, how can it be downloaded? I'm still learning about this so pardon my ignorance. CAN it be downloaded?

I imagine they're only downloadable through the game, since Snapmaps are only a collection of prefabs and existing assets.

Bucket said:

I imagine they're only downloadable through the game, since Snapmaps are only a collection of prefabs and existing assets.

That would be, um, lame.

Yellow keycard seems really out of the way. Perhaps try putting it on the catwalk itself? Other than that, it's pretty good

I liked it a lot! Good placement on the higher capacity health pickups, there were just enough to get me through the level.

I got the high score :P

One quick question- how did you enable grenades? I made a survival mode map the other day and I couldn't figure it out.

-TK

Not infant of my PC or my PS4 so I can't try this right now, I'll make a post tonight once I've played it. Screen shots look great though.

Yummy. Finally another good map. Been browsing maps recently and most of them just suck .

Thanks for the replies! Going to share two more maps soon (which are waaaaaay better).

how did you enable grenades?

Go to inventory in the player category, choose grenades in the equipment, then connect this to the player start

kavananga said:

Go to inventory in the player category, choose grenades in the equipment, then connect this to the player start

Awesome! Thanks! I'll be posting my survival map tonight- I hope you check it out. I'll keep an eye out for your new maps too so I can top the leaderboards :3