Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julz_d

How do you do this challenge? Hellrazer

I'm sorry I cannot find a list right now, but I'm trying to figure this out before I replay the level. The challenge is for you to glory kill a hell razer by hitting itin the right leg x Number of times. Anyway I could never get it to activate last time.

julz_d said:

I'm sorry I cannot find a list right now, but I'm trying to figure this out before I replay the level. The challenge is for you to glory kill a hell razer by hitting itin the right leg x Number of times. Anyway I could never get it to activate last time.

I think you may have to be aiming at the right leg or something. Not really sure though.

When it's facing you aim for the 'left leg', which is actually the right leg, from your perspective, and execute the glory kill.

The way i pull this off is remembering the right leg of the HELLRAZER, and not your right leg. But that's easy to figure out. I see the problem of getting the kill itself, and not do the "leg bash head" glory or the "kick knee then head twist" glory.

The way i got this is that once he's staggered, i walk to his right side of the body, look down to his right leg, and then glory kill. It nearly always get the kick stomp the achievement wants.

Hope this helps!

Potatoguy said:

The way i pull this off is remembering the right leg of the HELLRAZER, and not your right leg. But that's easy to figure out. I see the problem of getting the kill itself, and not do the "leg bash head" glory or the "kick knee then head twist" glory.

The way i got this is that once he's staggered, i walk to his right side of the body, look down to his right leg, and then glory kill. It nearly always get the kick stomp the achievement wants.

Hope this helps!

I will give it a try when I get there again. this makes more sense thank you.

I found this one easier to do a little farther away, if you're too close, you'll simply do the torso finishers. Just aim down at this leading leg from a few feet back and you'll pull it off.