Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rking5962

Doom floppies for sale?

I'm sure I have mine from 1994 somewhere.

Why, though?

Make an offer! ;) I'll look for them.

You can find them on ebay pretty frequently, although the pricing is gonna be what you'd typically expect from ebay sellers.

You could also keep an eye out at local thrift stores - that's how I got my copy of Ultimate Doom (and for only $2 complete in box too).

Tolwyn said:

I'm sure I have mine from 1994 somewhere.

Why, though?

Make an offer! ;) I'll look for them.

Cuz I'm trying to add it to my collection =3
Depending on the condition, physical appearance, whether or not they're registered copies, what version they are, and if they come with the guide, i could do $175+.

Rking5962 said:

Cuz I'm trying to add it to my collection =3
Depending on the condition, physical appearance, whether or not they're registered copies, what version they are, and if they come with the guide, i could do $175+.

You'd be paying way too much for just the floppies (which can be found on ebay for far cheaper).

You could get a good condition, with manuals/addendum/box, complete original mail order copy with the full floppy set of DOOM for that price.

Buckshot said:

You'd be paying way too much for just the floppies (which can be found on ebay for far cheaper).

You could get a good condition, with manuals/addendum/box, complete original mail order copy with the full floppy set of DOOM for that price.

Sorry, I meant with the box too.