Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
julz_d

Doom gets an update on Xbox

Or a patch or whatever you want to call it. However, I really don't know what is in it because they don't release patch notes for these things least that I can find. It said the update was around 62 MB. Anyone have any idea what was in it?

https://community.bethesda.net/message/81553">

The issue regarding the arrival of the Demon Multiplayer Pack on Xbox One has been resolved. Please reboot your Xbox One console to install it--please also make sure you are connected to the Internet. Thank you again for your patience!

Not a big deal. I was waiting for that to finally happen. I played through the campaign first anyway. Plus, it's just colors and skins.

It's not a big deal I agree. Still have to admit a preorder is a weird thing to screw up on launch.

Sweet, was there a patch for pc tofday as well? for some reason Doom Booted me out of the game to day and looked like it was doing some kind of download thing, it was odd.

Seeing as there is no patch notes for anything PC related, obviously not. And Steam does not and never has killed sessions for updates.

Edward850 said:

Seeing as there is no patch notes for anything PC related, obviously not. And Steam does not and never has killed sessions for updates.

Ya thats what I thought, Do you know what it could have been then? it perplexed me as I'v not seen a game do that on steam before.

The drugs, probably. There has been no update to the depots on Steam at all since release.

Edward850 said:

The drugs, probably. There has been no update to the depots on Steam at all since release.

Lol now come one, it would be lack there of not because for me, I'm very good at distinguishing weird stuff from reality, I know what I saw. I was playing and the game just completely turned off, then I saw a little loading bar on Doom in my steam games library. Oh we'll I guess it's not important.