Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

entertainment value

red necks are among those most entertaining of people, i am talking about inbreed, child abuseing, over breeding, drunken, crack useing, dirty, insane and just plain stupid rednecks. these people who live next to me are horrible, the girl is no olde than 21 and has 4 kids. about 10 other 'humans', or pigs, live in this house. back yard is a jungle and object include a varity of car parts, a tub, boxes, and other useless garbage. also they have like 7 dogs and one has 3 legs. to make things worse the fences does not work. a normal fence post is barried in the ground, at least, these post just sit on the dirt with no support. the damn thing is always falling down. I also have to chase their kids out of the garbage from time to time. right now they are fighting, the girl and some random guy, he is piss drunk and looking for a fight, i polish my shot gun(not really but hope he dont try to start something over here) anyway i cant stand much more of these sad excuses for humans, hell the neglect their kids. cops should have taken them, they got reported cause the kids where in the middle of the road at night and when the cops came to the house no one was home. anyway i just reported the drunk'n ape out front cause it is late and he is getting on my nerves, also he stinks

A few napalm runs on the nation's trailor parks would do wonders to the gene pool.

That reminds me of my neighbors, who live just below me. They actually used to live in this house which just a hop, skip, and jump away from where I live. All the time, these 4 or 5 imbeciles, two guys and two girls, would party. I mean all the time. It's like they nothing to do but party. Anyway they seem to have abandoned the house they formerly inhabited. In fact, I KNOW they did, since the front door's hanging wide open and the grass is like two feet tall.

The way you describe him and his family I'm sure there will be a few Darwin Awards given out to them ;)

Only if there's special edition Stupid Darwin awards given out.

DooMBoy said:

Only if there's special edition Stupid Darwin awards given out.

Uh...Darwin Awards are given out to people that die in stupid ways...

the_Danarchist said:

A few napalm runs on the nation's trailor parks would do wonders to the gene pool.

Why waste Napalm? Trailer parks are the reason Nature invented the tornado.

the tornado, solving a thin genepool and waste of human meat promblem. it only natural selection. anyway they guy ripped up the front of the house so now there is far more garbage laying around.

This time i reported them to the city and childrens services, those kids really need to be out of that home. they are around 7 hungry and vicous dogs, they are neglected, they tend to play in trash and in the street. i wonder if mommy ever says "ok children. lets play drink the stuff under the sink."