Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NodEliteX5

improvements for the game that are needed ASAP

After playing the game for a while I can say that I love it alot...BUT however it does have it's faults that need to be fixed as well as additions to gameplay. Here's a list that I hope ID software and Bethesda become aware of since most people want these in the coming updates:

Campaign: fix the trophy/achievement bugs (IDKFA trophy/achievement), make every level 100% non linear (not half or semi non linear) if possible.

Multiplayer: add free for all, get rid of that stupid always blue team and enemies always red crap from Crysis 3 MP, bring back private matches, bring back offline multiplayer with bots and add them to snapmap as well (I discovered they were in the closed alpha).

https://community.bethesda.net/thread/14056

Snapmap: add in a pause function ASAP for offline solo modes as well as custom SP levels (ridiculous that the game doesn't pause when playing solo modes, not counting campaign), add in the weapon wheel from campaign for solo modes in snapmap, allow us to earn a reduced amount of snapmap points when we lose and allow us to earn snapmap points from custom levels besides challenges, give us a good matchmaking system for playing snapmap with other people (barely find anyone outside of my friends). Add in the other missing demons into snapmap: prowler, unwilling, and the summoner. And of course allow us to use the other playable demons besides the Baron for snapmap.

https://community.bethesda.net/thread/14418?start=0&tstart=0

^ *update* proof that I'm not the only one asking for these and most of these things aren't even my words.

(Apparently people think I'm suggesting a remake for this game which is not the case when I said GENERAL I mean things about the game in general not just one specific mode, man some people think every word only has one meaning smh).

Removal of weapon limits in Snapmap.

Greatly increase or remove limits for PC Snapmap, push it to the engine's limits.

Glaice said:

Greatly increase or remove limits for PC Snapmap, push it to the engine's limits.

I'm referring to all platforms not just PC dude.

The levels look like they play fine as is, though. They look fun and the straight forward nature of them plays into the overall pacing some big deal.

Almonds said:

The levels look like they play fine as is, though. They look fun and the straight forward nature of them plays into the overall pacing some big deal.

And you never noticed that you couldn't pause when playing offline solo in snapmap?

It would be nice to see a better hit feedback on the mastermind. I stood right next to him on one of the pillars and fired with the chaingun but it seemed that every bullet went right through him. A bit more blood etc. is needed. It happend several times again during the fight and i wondered if i am hitting it at all.

Chaingun could be a bit louder.

NodEliteX5 said:

Campaign: make every level 100% non linear (not half or semi non linear) that's it for campaign.

Linearity is not a bad thing. It's just a matter how it's used and how often.

NodEliteX5 said:

make every level 100% non linear

NodEliteX5 said:

in the coming updates:

NodEliteX5 said:

General improvements

I don't think you have any real respect for level designers.

NodEliteX5 said:

And you never noticed that you couldn't pause when playing offline solo in snapmap?

That's because Snapmap uses the multiplayer code thoroughly and just sort of pasted the enemies in. The entire mode is built from the co-effort between Id and Certain Affinity on the multiplayer. Though the weapons seem to of been rebalanced, either to SP levels or otherwise.

This is also probably why it has to be booted up separately, as does multiplayer; they're practically separate programs of the same game, sharing some code and assets but doing things differently with each.

Glaice said:

Already possible to pickup more than 2 weps at same time .

"general improvements"

"please redo all the levels to my personal taste of 100% non-linearity"

"general improvements"

fuck off dude, did you even think about what a 'general improvement' might actually entail, and how unlikely it is that they would REMAKE FULL LEVELS post release? (which is not a 'general improvement' you're asking them to redesign the game)

Moon Marin said:

"general improvements"

"please redo all the levels to my personal taste of 100% non-linearity"

"general improvements"

fuck off dude, did you even think about what a 'general improvement' might actually entail, and how unlikely it is that they would REMAKE FULL LEVELS post release? (which is not a 'general improvement' you're asking them to redesign the game)

How about you fuck off if you got nothing to add on, otherwise you're looking for a fight

Arctangent said:

I don't think you have any real respect for level designers.

You took my words completely out of context, and if you're one of those douchebags that have a personal vendetta against me from that one thread then kindly leave because I have no interest in another fight. The things I stated are mostly based on what people on this forum said in other sections of threads.

NodEliteX5 said:

You took my words completely out of context, and if you're one of those douchebags that have a personal vendetta against me from that one thread then kindly leave because I have no interest in another fight. The things I stated are mostly based on what people on this forum said in other sections of threads.

This is literally the context you put these words in.

- HOLD Button to crouch, toggle i despite!
- faster running speed to set, i still dont like the normal running speed...
- TOTAL glory kill disabling, NO wanking enemies which give you extra health and ammo + consume more ammo!
- MODability
- TOTAL unhighlighting from all objects! when disabled there are still highlighted object....

NodEliteX5 said:

How about you fuck off if you got nothing to add on, otherwise you're looking for a fight

Why are you so angry and insulting to everyone who doesn't share your opinion or tries to start a discussion with you? Serious question.

tuo said:

Why are you so angry and insulting to everyone who doesn't share your opinion or tries to start a discussion with you? Serious question.

What? Did you even read what he said?

NodEliteX5 said:

What? Did you even read what he said?

Yeah, I don't mean this conversation as a general example, but overall you are quite a bit angry in this thread, like everyone who replies gets some snarky remark.

I always thought that people starting a thread do it to get new insights regarding an opinion they formed, but are interested in what others think, and if someone is of a different oppinion, might start a discussion with them to both try to understand why the opposite came to his opinion, and maybe try to persuade him why your humble opinion might be correct.

Just my 2 cents, I red the title, red the first post, thought about responding, red how you answered anyone giving their opinion, and just thought "why is he so angry and attacking everyone"?

No harm done, let's just go our ways.

tuo said:

Yeah, I don't mean this conversation as a general example, but overall you are quite a bit angry in this thread, like everyone who replies gets some snarky remark.

I always thought that people starting a thread do it to get new insights regarding an opinion they formed, but are interested in what others think, and if someone is of a different oppinion, might start a discussion with them to both try to understand why the opposite came to his opinion, and maybe try to persuade him why your humble opinion might be correct.

Just my 2 cents, I red the title, red the first post, thought about responding, red how you answered anyone giving their opinion, and just thought "why is he so angry and attacking everyone"?

No harm done, let's just go our ways.

There is no emotion in text for the most part, and if I was really angry trust me you would see the difference and I would've just tagged the thread with a "rant" or "WTF" tag. Otherwise I'm just trying to get these legitimate issues with snapmap heard along with a few bugs that a bunch of people complained about not present on the PC version.

RikohZX said:

That's because Snapmap uses the multiplayer code thoroughly and just sort of pasted the enemies in. The entire mode is built from the co-effort between Id and Certain Affinity on the multiplayer. Though the weapons seem to of been rebalanced, either to SP levels or otherwise.

This is also probably why it has to be booted up separately, as does multiplayer; they're practically separate programs of the same game, sharing some code and assets but doing things differently with each.

And yet there are tons of games that have offline multiplayer / SP with A.I that have a pause function. This is a very basic thing to add.

General improvements?

1- increase speed by 1%-3%

2- fix those SnapMap spawn bugs I heard about

Just adding.

Add outdoors prefabs and let you build outdoor sections so you can make outside areas for SnapMap.

Let you use the pistol in SnapMap.

Add in multiplayer demons into SnapMap.

Make SnapMap single-player friendly.

Add in remaining playable demons into SnapMap.

Let you have classic textures option for SnapMap.

:3

Stuff like that IDK.

NodEliteX5 said:

what does that have to do with anything I said?

DoomzRules said:

Add outdoors prefabs and let you build outdoor sections so you can make outside areas for SnapMap.

Let you use the pistol in SnapMap.

Add in multiplayer demons into SnapMap.

Make SnapMap single-player friendly.

Add in remaining playable demons into SnapMap.

Let you have classic textures option for SnapMap.

:3

Stuff like that IDK.

I agree but the funny thing is, snapmap already feels SP friendly because when I check the popular, top rated, most played lists; they're mostly SP dominated with 90% of being SP maps and some being mixed with a co-op option.