Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
foxy_thepirate

No Player 1 start

So I'm making a WAD with SLADE 3 and Doom Builder 2. And on MAP02 it says that there's no Player 1 start. I've checked, and it is a Player 1 start. All the Argument values and the Tid is set to zero.
When I type Map MAP02 into the console after given the error message, the map loads fine, and testing it in DB2 does such.

I am using a Hexen map format. I do it because of the TIDs. I didn't run into any issues using a DOOM map format, now suddenly it's gonna act up whenever I do anything.

The error appears to be on the exit of the previous map. It looks like it wants to exit to a position other than 0.

Graf Zahl said:

The error appears to be on the exit of the previous map. It looks like it wants to exit to a position other than 0.

Arg 1 was set to 3 for some reason, but I set it to 0 and the problem is fixed. Thanks!
For some reason the map02 name doesn't show up when you exit the previous map.

For the "Entering <map name>" screen to appear, the maps should both have assigned some (valid) cluster number in their map definition in MAPINFO.

scifista42 said:

For the "Entering <map name>" screen to appear, the maps should both have assigned some (valid) cluster number in their map definition in MAPINFO.

That helped. I did not have a cluster set in the mapinfo.