Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Enforcer

Check out my map!

Jesus! I've been making this level for 5 days and I have to say I'm pretty happy how it turned out. A lot of love and care went into this map :) Please guys do check it out! I would really like to hear your thoughts! It's dark and full of atmosphere :) Just type P8ZH4RYB in the Snap Map search and it's going to be there! Thanks :*

Just one more thing guy! I you die, just restart the mission! It kinda was build around you having one life. Some doors will be locked if you respawn after death. Is there a way to make a game over screen after you die in Snap Map? I've tried everything and looked everywhere and found nothing.

I tried out the map. Sorry dude but it's not very good, largely as a result of some game breaking design decisions. For example, I had gotten the red keycard and was in this big room where I pulled an energy cell out of a thingy and this caused demons to spawn. After finishing that wave event nothing happened and the door to leave was still locked. I then put the energy cell back in and took it out again which caused more waves to spawn. After fighting that wave, nothing happaned. So I put the cell back into the thing and pulled it out again which caused even more waves to spawn...is this intentional? Are you suppose to do this? Because if it's not suppose to be possible to activate that wave event over and over then your map is broken. I had no idea what to do at that stage so I just stopped playing.

You need to learn snapmap better from the looks of it.

hardcore_gamer said:

I tried out the map. Sorry dude but it's not very good, largely as a result of some game breaking design decisions. For example, I had gotten the red keycard and was in this big room where I pulled an energy cell out of a thingy and this caused demons to spawn. After finishing that wave event nothing happened and the door to leave was still locked. I then put the energy cell back in and took it out again which caused more waves to spawn. After fighting that wave, nothing happaned. So I put the cell back into the thing and pulled it out again which caused even more waves to spawn...is this intentional? Are you suppose to do this? Because if it's not suppose to be possible to activate that wave event over and over then your map is broken. I had no idea what to do at that stage so I just stopped playing.

You need to learn snapmap better from the looks of it.

The door locks when you pick the yellow energy cell and then you need to find a blue energy cell in one of the rooms to open it. The room where the blue cell is located even lights up blue when you pick up the orange one. Hmm. .I thought this was very obvious