Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caine

Glory Kills should be FULLY optional! gamebreaker...

Caine said:

why should i get ammo from IMPs glorykilling for my shoptgun? how stupid?

Did he just say that you can get ammo from imps just by a glory kill? Ooooh... this a troll thread~
And no! You will not get ammo ( they sometimes drop little ammo ) you only get little health and armor by glory kill or just a regular kill.

Caine said:

looking forward to Quake 5 the GLORY KILLING MACHINE :D, i hope they will also add QTE and health regeneration so people need again to think less and have less skills!

RIP ID Software. another studio gone the noobway.

Yep, this is a troll thread. Nothing to read here everyone just move along.

Lol from what he replied to me, he doesnt seem to know what noob means and just thinks its similar to the term "idiots". Ultra-nightmare is SUPPPOSED to he unbalanced. What part of "ultra" and "nightmare" sound normal?
"oh no i'm about to die! And my favorite gun is almost out of bullets! Looks like I'm not gonna go get that ammo i passed by earlier and just glory kill my way through this"

Git gud scrub

It won't do any good to put some sense into this guy so I'm just gonna leave it at that. Literaly almost all of his threads are synonymous to the Brutal doom fiasco threads back then.

For some reason you can't beat levels without going into the next area, I should be able to play the game without moving if I dont want to.

HellVain said:

Literaly almost all of his threads are synonymous to the Brutal doom fiasco threads back then.

This kind of shit is the reason why i don't touch Brutal Doom.... No matter what!

Ultra-Nightmare.

You only live once.

If you can't grasp the core mechanics of the game before tackling the hardest difficulty ever, then you're just yet another scrub.

Git gud.

remove the marker from the option, problem solved, you won't be able to eprform it without knowing when, it would appear like a normal mele attack...

If somebody ever does mod GKs out of Doom 2016, could you pretty please name the mod 'Glory Holes'? Thanks.

Amph said:

remove the marker from the option, problem solved, you won't be able to eprform it without knowing when, it would appear like a normal mele attack...

sure... seems u have a different game. for ne they still wank, get not melee killed but glory killed and consume extra ammo if shot to pieces....

Doom64hunter said:

Maybe if I complain hard enough the glory kills will go away!

Ahaha thanks man that cracked me up!

There certainly is an element of strategy to glory kills too. Playing on Nightmare, I've gotten killed several times because I decided to do a glory kill while a HK or a Pinky was chasing me, but they can really come in handy for a little extra health.

If only you could mod out the glory kills and replace them with actually talking to the demons.

Jayextee said:

actually talking to the demons.

Doomguy : NOOOO!!! I MUST SLAY THE DEMONS!!!
Imp : No Doomguy... You are the demon!

Almonds said:

how the fuck has this guy not been banned or losered yet?

Probably because he hasn't technically broken any rules yet. I assume.

the problem is that i prefer just run and gun and not watching animations after animatiions while shooting monsterbastards. maybe im old school but this is what action is about for me, thats why i hate most modern fps games where you have to watch fucking killanimations, cutscenes etc.

the beginning of doom is fucking great though i love how pissed you are as a player in the elevator.

here's a tip. If you don't like the key prompt glory kills in your key bindings (Pretty sure they have that option), blank out the prompt for them, and disable the flashes.

Oh god, no one complains about Brutal Doom's over the top glory kills, but Doom 2016 do it... Oh no! (/ O A O\)

Caine said:

the problem is that i prefer just run and gun and not watching animations after animatiions while shooting monsterbastards. maybe im old school but this is what action is about for me, thats why i hate most modern fps games where you have to watch fucking killanimations, cutscenes etc.

the beginning of doom is fucking great though i love how pissed you are as a player in the elevator.

Then why you don't continiue to run and gun? As many have already said, the Demons don't stop to try to bring themselves to an orgasm (regardless in which way, we still don't know their gender(s))

Are you really so pissed off of all those animations while shooting stuff that existed in the last CoD: Ghost/Modern Warstuffwhatever, Bioshock: Infite Men and Cities, Halo: next Studio please, Wolfenstein: Don't you dare put me in that list TNO or the Turok Remake?
(Hint: NONE of them had those...)

I was VERY nervous about the glory kills pre-release, to the point that I might have even passed as a critic regarding them (allthough far away from using the vocabulary that seems to be the norm nowadays), but once I played the game, they somehow didn't bother me the slightest!

When I am not playing UV or Nightmare, I don't even care about them that much, the game is still fun! And I am quite sure if I would be something else than a mediocre player, I would even ignore them on UV or maybe even Nightmare.

So...somehow, my game doesn't seem to be broken.

Then again, maybe I am not "old school" enough :/ I never - truly - played all Commander Keens, just couple Shareware Levels and found them stupid. Started with Wolfenstein, so that might be my taint in this story :/

I really want to spam anime shit here. just to fucking derail this thread, lol

But never mind! I just have to ignore this thread~

Chickensoup101 said:

Depends. WHAT Anime shit exactly? I'm interested... ;)

Chickensoup101 said:

your registration dates let me conclude that some really are just young players who really have no experience, i know young players who have interst in older games and also say how fucked up our gaming community got sadly.

anime gifs are again so manly and doomlike! you guys (or girls? pardon me nowadays you have to name each gender) rock!

just give me some great mod-ability Bethesda/ID and dont fuck around with paywalls etc. THAT'S WHAT MADE DOOM IMMORTAL TOO!!!! MODS! something the new generations dont know, cause MODS = paid DLCs now ;). cause we all got too much money...

Caine said:

your registration dates let me conclude that some really are just young players who really have no experience, i know young players who have interst in older games and also say how fucked up our gaming community got sadly.

anime gifs are again so manly and doomlike! you guys (or girls? pardon me nowadays you have to name each gender) rock!

just give me some great mod-ability Bethesda/ID and dont fuck around with paywalls etc. THAT'S WHAT MADE DOOM IMMORTAL TOO!!!! MODS! something the new generations dont know, cause MODS = paid DLCs now ;). cause we all got too much money...

Oh...the registration date card! Nice one :) Gives so much more weight to your opinion!

I bow before you, you ancient god of gaming mechanics, who bears a registration date close to the second age! How could I even think about beeing of opposite opinion. I'll get to my room and whip myself into sleep.

Caine said:

And who the fuck are you?

Caine said:

Are you compensating for something or what?

Caine said:

your registration dates let me conclude that some really are just young players who really have no experience

Such a condescending statement.