Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MO1ST NUGG3T

Snapmap match making

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but You guys do realize that there is snapmap matchmaking right? I mean it's pretty fun compared to actual multiplayer but I rarely see people online I just figured I post something about it

It needs fixing along with a pause function for SP levels and allowing us to complete challenges and earn snapmap points offline in custom levels besides the official modes and the snapmap puzzles.

ya I noticed it but thought it wasn't working yet, couldn't find players for 5 min, that was enough waiting for me.

I published my first map today and all I really wanted to do was just find someone to help me test and find out if there were any bugs. Not surprisingly people just pop in and pop out when they see I'm the host and the author . I had to go ahead and do a public release with no testing because there are no bots to test dm levels.

Yeah, I don't really have the patience to wait 10+ minutes to get a game going in snapmap. A shame too, 'cos I'm sure the classic 4 player deathmatch can be fun in good maps. maybe we could get a game going through the forums, people can message each other and form groups?

They couldn't have arsed to supply dedicated server software for users?

Sgt_BFG said:

Yeah, I don't really have the patience to wait 10+ minutes to get a game going in snapmap. A shame too, 'cos I'm sure the classic 4 player deathmatch can be fun in good maps. maybe we could get a game going through the forums, people can message each other and form groups?

If you're talking about something like true achievements or its affiliates that would be a little complicated if not it would still be a little complicated since a lot of us plays on different systems.