Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Too much Doom

Doom-doom-doom-dodoom-doom-doom

Doom-doom-doom-dodoom-doom-doom

MENNNNNN.

DoomUK said:

New post hell theme.

Yes please! Anything other than that godfuckiawful Rutabaga Shit that I have to mute every single fucking time!

DOOM Is what's going on In this thread.

Quickly now children, shitpost for Mr. Revenoont.

Almonds said:

oh god what the fuck is even going on in this thread

Doom world's shitposting went down SO much, that even Samuel Hayden is making it a top priority, with Demonic Invasion in second.

riky_rice said:

Oh! Ciao italiano!

Pizza! Pizza Pizza Mario Pizza Pizza Bowser! :D

(Internet version of Italian.)

:3

Samuel Hayden: You did it. You've won. You stopped the Doomyness and crashed to desktop. But at a cost... But with Doomworld, we can continue making more Doomyness... I am not the shitposter in this story. I do what I do because I have no choice... But I won't have you standing in our way... Until we meet again...

DoomzRules said:

Pizza! Pizza Pizza Mario Pizza Pizza Bowser! :D

(Internet version of Italian.)

:3

Bowser is not italian! He doesn't have a mustache!

TheNerdTurtle2 said:

But if Doom wasn't Doom, then wouldn't it be Doomed like the less Doomy Doom that ID scraped before they released this more Doomy Doom?

Yes, But clearly, This doomy doom is too much doom for its own good. We need a less doomy doom that isnt like that other less doomy doom or else it will doom doom with it's uber doomy doom doomness.

Voros said:

Samuel Hayden: You did it. You've won. You stopped the Doomyness and crashed to desktop. But at a cost... But with Doomworld, we can continue making more Doomyness... I am not the shitposter in this story. I do what I do because I have no choice... But I won't have you standing in our way... Until we meet again...

This is overkill right here! XD

Voros said:

This had me chuckling.

I want this Idea to be a WAD.